Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any SoCal Banders?

Found out today my surgery is March 9th.

Anyone else in SoCal to be banded around this time? I could sure use a Band Buddy.

I will be starting my Pre Op diet tomorrow. I have my Pre Op appointment too.

I feel Iike I will be starting my new life tomorrow and I can't wait!

I just finished my pre-op UGI and ultrasound at Cedars today! I have my surgical consult next week, and I've already been approved by the nutritionist and psyche. I'll probably be about 1-2 weeks behind you! :D

Angie

Hi! My name is Jennifer. I live in the So Cal area... Inland EMpire really. I have been banded for almost 2 years, and Dr. Douglas Krahn was my surgeon. Ive lost 115 pounds, and I am 30 pounds from my goal :) You arent alone!! Where are you from??

Temecula rolleyes.gif

Hi! My name is Jennifer. I live in the So Cal area... Inland EMpire really. I have been banded for almost 2 years, and Dr. Douglas Krahn was my surgeon. Ive lost 115 pounds, and I am 30 pounds from my goal :) You arent alone!! Where are you from??

Hi My name is Christine and I live in the San Diego area. I'm still going through the approval process with my Ins. And still trying to decide if this is right for me. I have about 80 pounds to lose. Any suggestions?unsure.gif

I live in wildomar , banded on Jan 28th

I'm in So-Cal but I am already post-op. :)

Hi

I'm in Temecula. How has your lapband experience been so far?

I'm getting banded in the 9 of March. I decided to go to a doctor in Orange Co.

and I won't been spending the night, it'll be an out patient procedure.

Best of luck to you!

Missy

BTW- Do you know of any support groups in our area?

I live in wildomar , banded on Jan 28th

Hi

I'm in Temecula. How has your lapband experience been so far?

I'm getting banded in the 9 of March. I decided to go to a doctor in Orange Co.

and I won't been spending the night, it'll be an out patient procedure.

Best of luck to you!

Missy

BTW- Do you know of any support groups in our area?

It been a life changer for sure , you look at things different then you did before , the support groups I have no idea , I been doing all this with family support and this website , I would like to meet some people to around this area to , so we can talk and share

Hi guys, I'm in Hollywood.biggrin.gif

I haven't done a support group.. i guess this place is my support group of sorts :)

@ChrissyM Well, for me it's good so far, you just have to be committed to it. You still have to watch what you eat and exercise.. don't be under the impression it'll do it for you. It makes things a little easier since you don't have a lot of hunger.

San Diego area here, 3 years banded.

Hi, My name is Kimberly, I live in San Diego. I am in the process of getting approved for the Band. I too was wondering about a support group in the area. I have about 70lbs to lose.

I am in Rancho Cucamonga....banded on Feb 25th ....still adjusting.....but good!