Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2011 Bandsters

Welcome everyone!!

I'm not sure if I want to name my band until I get to know her... I might need to change it based on how well we get along.:D

I just got my Ins approval!!! Yeah! I have to book my surgery Monday but we talked about April 18th.

I'm just not looking forward to the 2 weeks liquid diet, but super excited!

Good Luck to everyone!

Chrissyrolleyes.gif

It feels so unreal to be able to say that I am getting banded. It has been a long process but totally worth it!!!! I am April 14th as well!!! I'm only anxious about anesthesia...I have never been in the hospital for more than just an ER visit, so the while the procedure doesn't scare me, the anesthesia does! I work in a hospital on a surgical floor and I see dozens of people every week that are perfectly fine post anesthesia so I know I'll be fine!

Congrats to everyone who is getting banded this month...let's go ladies and gents!!!

April 5th for me.

Is it nerdy that I'm so excited about this post?!!! I could not wait to post that my surgery is scheduled for April 18th!!!!! Woohoo! Can't wait!:lol:

Mine too. I was originally scheduled for May 16th but dr. is going out of town so they bumped me up to APril 18th. Nervous, scared and excited all at the same time! good luck everyone.

Hi my name is Willow--Mine is on the 18 of april at 10:45 am! Just got my date last week. I am so excited, I have a couple of weeks with not much to do except get used to the liquid diet--I started early in case I have trouble at first I want to be able to go into the "real" preop diet with sucess, what else can I do anyway but get ready for my new life habits, right. In just less than 2 wks I'm down 26 lbs. Then in the 1st week of april I have my preadmit, my cardiologist appt, my pulmonary appt, final visit with my primary care dr and then the big day!! I wish you and all of us, a journey filled with insights, hope, joy and a new appreciation for the people we are and hope to become. congratulations!!--

Im so excited to post that my surgery date is April 21st, I am so excited, scared and nervous. April Bandsters ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it nerdy that I'm so excited about this post?!!! I could not wait to post that my surgery is scheduled for April 18th!!!!! Woohoo! Can't wait!:lol:

i'm scheduled for april 11th!

we're sugery day twins!! good luck with :lol: everything!

Im so excited to post that my surgery date is April 21st, I am so excited, scared and nervous. April Bandsters ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're sugery day twins!! good luck with :lol: everything!

make that triplets...I looked at my paperwork closer and it says April 21st!B)

make that triplets...I looked at my paperwork closer and it says April 21st!B)

LoL! Yay! I'm so happy to know that I'm literally not doing this alone!... down to the date and all! :)

My date is the 5th as well. i'm excited but nervous. My DH will be doing it also with me on that day

April 5th!!! Seriously sooo excited, I'm counting down the days