Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Alabama Bandsters

Can't believe they are hardly no postings in here anymore..

We need to get them back started.

Hi my name is Greg and i'm from Anniston Al.

Banded in April 09..

Started over 360

currently 260..

Still got a ways to go but have gotten into excercise and feeling better about myself.

How has eveyone else done?

Can't believe they are hardly no postings in here anymore..

We need to get them back started.

Hi my name is Greg and i'm from Anniston Al.

Banded in April 09..

Started over 360

currently 260..

Still got a ways to go but have gotten into excercise and feeling better about myself.

How has eveyone else done?

GREG~~~ You live in Anniston?? Have we met? I live in Jacksonville..... hmmmm where do you work???

My name is Kanina Im 28years old...

I was banded Jan 2008 by Dr. Black.

I have lost 110lbs however last summer I had to have my band unfilled and had my gallbladder taken out...d/t reflux BUT i still have reflux so my band can only be minimally filled :-( But I am happy to say I am back on my way and within the last month I have lost 15lbs of what I gained over the summer!

AND I agree it is way too quiet on these boards we need to keep posting and keep supporting!!!!!

My goal is a size 9/10 like I was in highschool and IM ALMOST There.

I plan to have brachioplasty this year or next and after I have kids I will do a total mommy makeover with Tummy Tuck, thigh lift, and boob job!!!

GREG~~~ You live in Anniston?? Have we met? I live in Jacksonville..... hmmmm where do you work???

My name is Kanina Im 28years old...

I was banded Jan 2008 by Dr. Black.

I have lost 110lbs however last summer I had to have my band unfilled and had my gallbladder taken out...d/t reflux BUT i still have reflux so my band can only be minimally filled :-( But I am happy to say I am back on my way and within the last month I have lost 15lbs of what I gained over the summer!

AND I agree it is way too quiet on these boards we need to keep posting and keep supporting!!!!!

My goal is a size 9/10 like I was in highschool and IM ALMOST There.

I plan to have brachioplasty this year or next and after I have kids I will do a total mommy makeover with Tummy Tuck, thigh lift, and boob job!!!

Kanning don't know if you remember me but we have chatted on here a long time ago...Do you still get to see Jason?

Talking about a tummy tuck and boob lift , my wife will probabbly have those done in April. Don't know the dr's name but his clinic is on Ft. McClellan. I think she get them both done for $7200.

By the way if you get the time...the Zumba class up at the Fitness Center will get the pounds off.....They work you hard.

Yeah the ps on the fort seems pretty good!! That is prob who I will use for my brachioplasry..he wants me to get rid of the rest of my weight first...ud think after three years id be at foal lol. I see jason from time to time. I dont think he really gets on here anymore. I need to come to the next group. Do u guys go??

Hi, I was banded a week ago, just looking for a support system.

How's it going? Are you still on track?

Hey Greg,

I've been banded since 07 and have had ups and downs :-(

How are you doing?

Ps I'm in Anniston

Do you have a support group on Anniston?

Not that I am aware of.

I seriously need a group. The meeting o go to are for as wls patients. I want to tslk eith people that have the band