Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's your Band's name?

Ralph!!!!................Now that is funny........I am still laughing!! :lol:

I also chose Bandit for mine because he was being a bad band at the time and stealing my meals from me!

So DH and I refer to him in the third person. How's Bandit today? People think we are talking about my dog.

One of the best names I've seen here is Ralph!

Have not named my band , but I named my pouch...Junior and my stomach Senior. My sister will ask how's junior, after I eat, I say full, or something silly like Junior's happy, but Senior is starving. I know I am a dork.:blink: At the moment, both are feeling good. :P

I like it, thats so funny!

Mine is Georgie. Named after our previous president. . Don't really want to explain because I don't want to offend anyone but it's not meant to be a compliment

Great thread :) I'm having surgery in 10 days, and when I saw the name of this thread I immediately knew what my band's name was going to be!

If any of you have seen Wanda Syke's comedy special called "I'ma Be Me" on HBO, you will totally get why I am going to name my band "Esther"!

If you haven't seen it, you should ;)

Esther is it!

Carlene

Mine is Diva!! That's what we all are inside and with the help of Diva it will show through to my outside!!

I named mine Bandy. Not very original I know but it works for me wink.gif

Mine is Bandzilla

I went with Kaa. :D (the snake from the Jungle Book)

Betty.

Only because I'd love to look like Betty Page someday.

Scarlet. Love the color Red. She left me with a big "scar" and "let"s me eat just enough! :)

Some days I call it CRUELLA DEVILLE....and other days I call her SYBIL...and when she is good..I call her ANGELICA...She is a moody little thing sometimes!!!

After getting this idea from another forum poster. I decided I will name my band "Hope" and maybe even "Hopie" :)

I am Hoping for the best with my new tool. Can't wait..I am almost there!

lol, these are great! I actually just gave mine a sex today! My band is a girl!!! I referred to her as a she today in an email to someone subconsciously. Wierd! I guess she needs a name now!