Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's your Band's name?

Today my doctor told me some people name their bands :lol:. She logs the name and asks how "enter name here" is doing during appt's. Now for me to find a perfect name...

OMG This is hilarious you posted this because I was just telling a friend of mine last night that I am still wrapping my head around the fact I have a band in my stomach and so I feel if I name it then I will feel like we can then move forward in our bonding expeirence! I just cant think of a name for mine. I feel its a female tho...:P

I can't decide if I want to name it Bandy, or Mr. Bandit, something along those lines.

However, I bought a pillow pet to help me through the surgery and I named him Mr. Lappy Bear.

I call mine Bandit. She's my best buddy. Lol!

Joe

Her name is "Smidge" because she only lets me eat a smidge of this or a smidge of that at any given time. :lol2: I love being banded, it has been such a wonderful blessing.

:lol: hahaha those are great! I'm thinking of something along the lines of a great ruler. Controlling, but great. I'd say Caesar but I don't want food to stab me in the back. Oh, what the heck, Caesar is great.

Today my doctor told me some people name their bands :lol:. She logs the name and asks how "enter name here" is doing during appt's. Now for me to find a perfect name...

How about ... Lucinda? you are going to"lose so much weight or your clothes are now to loose! :D For the the lapbanders who had surgery in Mexico, one could name the band "Luz".

Edited by icequeen813

I also chose Bandit for mine because he was being a bad band at the time and stealing my meals from me!

So DH and I refer to him in the third person. How's Bandit today? People think we are talking about my dog.

One of the best names I've seen here is Ralph!

Mine is referred to as shameless. due to his ability to be shameless about hogging the limelight at meal times! After all it is about him

I have never been very original. We had a chocolate labrador named, Cocoa. rolleyes.gif

My daughter named her's Faith because she has faith it will work.

Mine is named Hope because I hope it works.

One of our best friends named hers Love because she loves her band.

So we have Faith, Hope and Love!