Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is going on with this website?

All of a sudden I've lost 2 friends I added in past few days (one being in the past 24 hrs), and all the forums seem to have gone back a few days. This all happening after another had posted that all of Fridays posts were MIA....is this normal for this website?

All of a sudden I've lost 2 friends I added in past few days (one being in the past 24 hrs), and all the forums seem to have gone back a few days. This all happening after another had posted that all of Fridays posts were MIA....is this normal for this website?

I'm constantly having problems with lbt since the switch over. When I click on new content it will show me 1 or often no new posts per hour (it will say that maybe there was only 1 new post from 9 am to 9:59 am and no new post from 10am to noon (which is clearly not true as I can see tons of new entries when I click on the homepage). Alex hasn't responded to me in ages and one of the admins was responding to me and he is completely ignoring me at this point too. I don't know about you, but lbt has become completely dysfunctional for me since they switched to the new "improved" lbt a few months ago. I never had any problems with the old site and the administrators seem not interested in doing anything. It's their loss as many of us who have been banded for awhile and who have been using lbt for awhile are starting to migrate away from the site, thus not contributing valuable experiences. I'm looking around for another band website, as lbt is so cumbersome to use these days (plus I get tired of reading the same 5 new posts everyday...sometimes I'll get 6 new posts on a good day).

Ditto ....it's frustrating

The only thing I've noticed is that I couldn't leave a comment on anyone's status' or profiles...I don't know if it's that way again today, but I DO know the site was down for maintenance yesterday. =/

The website crashed yesterday for most the day. When that happened a lot of peoples profiles got lost. Including mine..When I tried to log in it said I did not exists. Even when I searched for my post or my name on my friends pages I just disappeared. So I had to email support@WLSBoards.com <support@WLSBoards.com> to get my account back. Most everything is restored as far as my account just a few post I made yesterday morning. Anyway Thanks support team I was about to go into withdrawals!