Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February 14th is the big day!!!!!!

You did it!!!! All that waiting paid off, huh?? Yay!! I'm so excited for you!! I'm waiting for my approval right now. Hopefully before the end of the week!!

Congrats! I take it by your name that your in jersey....if so who is doing your band? I have Dr Strom out of glen ridge as my band surgeon.

So my surgery is scheduled....valentines day! I'm so happy but I wish it was sooner : )

Congrats. I am also scheduled for Feb 14th, are you going to be doing the 2 week Pre Op Diet? I am going to the dietician this Thursday and she will let me know when I start that and what I have to do. Super excited. Happy Valentines to us!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I'm going thru dr. Goldstein in voorhees. I went to one of his seminars and made an appt with him the same day....he seems great. And Ali my preop is only 24 hours clear liquid the day before. I'm so thankful for that. But I weighed in today and he wants me to lose more in the next two weeks or so before surgery.

I've been doing the pre surgery diet and yesterday was ok. This morning I've been craving food sooooo much! My only worry is the Protein shakes I got only give me 500 calories a day so I know I need to make up 500 somewhere. I have read people eating eggs on the diet. So maybe I can just make up for it by eating a few eggs here and there.

I agree best gift ever! Just can't wait I'm so anxious!

Congratulations! LapBand Cupid Edition!! Best of luck to you and a new love of your life!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches