Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

One year out movie I made...

I Love Love Love this video !!! It made me tear up! You have done so well!!!! :youcandothis: :clap:

I Love Love Love this video !!! It made me tear up! You have done so well!!!! :youcandothis: :clap:

Thank you so much. I really have worked hard this past year....I am super happy with the results. Its so strange to think that those pictures are only from last year. I feel sooooo much better. Physically and emotionally.

Thank you to everyone who watched! I am so glad to be able to share this. :)

I too am one of those people who watches the videos on utube of before and afters looking for what the light at the end of the tunnel will be. Thank you for adding to that inspiration. Congratulations on your success!!

An AMAZING job!!!!

I loved it, thank you!

Hi everyone! When I was newly banded, I used to go on you tube and watch these kinds of videos for inspiration. I am so happy to have gotten this far...now I have made a movie that may inspire others. It is only 3 minutes long. Please check it out!

Wow that was a beautiful video!! Thank you for sharing!!!!

Wow that was a beautiful video!! Thank you for sharing!!!!

Thank you to all of you checking it out. I am so glad to be able to share. I am also sooooo grateful to have a supportive place to share. :)

I also like to watch the videos for inspiration.Yours is wonderful. Congratulations on your success!

Hi everyone! When I was newly banded, I used to go on you tube and watch these kinds of videos for inspiration. I am so happy to have gotten this far...now I have made a movie that may inspire others. It is only 3 minutes long. Please check it out!

WOW! Mya, you look awesome. The video really brings it home, it is a great history of your journey. Thanks for sharing. I know that you, your family and friends are very proud of your success. Keep up the good work. By the way, love the embracing your femminity pose. Karen(kll724)

Amazing!! You look so good. You should be so proud of yourself. I am pre-op and cannot wait until I am finally able to look back at my old pictures and say "who is that!?" Congrats to you !

Wow this was beautiful! You are such an inspiration. Congratulations to you and now I know that I too can do this! Thank you for sharing. :)

WOW! Mya, you look awesome. The video really brings it home, it is a great history of your journey. Thanks for sharing. I know that you, your family and friends are very proud of your success. Keep up the good work. By the way, love the embracing your femminity pose. Karen(kll724)

Thank you so much. For the most part, most are very happy for me. However, part of this journey (for me) has involved some seasons passing as far as relationships go, lol.

I had so much fun doing those boudoir pics for my anniversary. First time in my life I have *EVER* done anything like that. :)

Wow this was beautiful! You are such an inspiration. Congratulations to you and now I know that I too can do this! Thank you for sharing. :)

You can ABSOLUTELY do this!!!!!