Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Random Question about the Girly Parts...

Okay...this is kind of embarassing but I just possibly had a light bullb moment.

I have been dealing with a rather embarassing problem for my whole adult life. When I get turned on, even from just a heavy make out session I get SO wet. Like...WAY too much. I know its a normal body function, blah, blah. Im a labor nurse and well versed in sexual function and how our bodies act.

The problem is its embarassing AND has a negaive impact on my sex life. I LOVE oral sex and can get pleasure so easily they arent down there too much. However, once sex starts, I cant feel a thing because Im so dripping wet the friction is gone. And though Ive never had any complaints, I have went through a decent amount of guys who complimented my kissing and foreplay and massages to high heavens...but didnt come back for second after finally getting me in the sack. That could be because the thrill of the chase is over, but Im thinking its more likely because they couldnt FEEL anything!!!

Ive googled the problem several times only to hear how "lucky" I am and apperently there is no medication for it. I really dont want to hear how lucky I am. For dryness you can use lube. Being WAY too wet is having a negative impact big time.

BUT HERE WAS MY LIGHTBULB

With "stress incontinence" being a co-morbidity, does being excessivley wet have to do with being overweight??? Has anyone else battled this??? Or was my lightbulb for mothing? I hope its weight related although Ive never read that and believe me Ive looked this problem up a TON. If anyone HAS battled this problem, did it get better when you lost weight?

Maybe its just me with this issue...but Im desperate. Thought Id see if anyone else had this problem...

I don't know if stress incontinence is/was contributing to your excessive lubrication, but it's certainly a possibility. And yes, SI can be greatly relieved if not cured by weight loss.

I don't know this personally (that SI improves with weight loss), but I do know a nurse who was banded who said losing weight helped hers.

I know you must be frustrated by the excess lubrication, but don't wish for dryness.. it's no walk in the park either. :/

Doesn't exactly answer your question, but hope this helps a bit.

okay so this might be a little extreme there are some birth control pills that actually dry you up a little as a side effect might want to try that. OrthoTricylen Lo did that to me so i had to switch it up since i already have issues with being dry. How about keeping a towel handy and whiping down a little before they actually penetrate you. That also works you know.

I get the same way, luckily my hubby loves it! but we keep a towel handy for the after oral so I can feel the sexual penetration part, but i hear ya, its very embarrassing and makes you uncomfortable but for now keep a towel handy and maybe try that BC never know.

I have the SAME problem. I never had this problem when I was a normal weight. Its only after I gained all of my weight that it all started, and im hoping that losing all the weight will help. I have two kids, but I cant blame it on child birth because both were born via C-Section. I swear, it started with being overweight. Its caused a lot of saddness for me, because I dont feel what my DH and I do, and I know that he doesnt either, and he doenst climax with me. We have to do that part of it for ourselves. Love making has become just that, being intimate for the sake of being intimate, not for pleasure. Im a lucky girl, in that my hubby thinks im beautiful no matter what I weigh, and he still wants to be with me, but it totally breaks my heart. He is a really beautiful man, and gets hit on alot, sometimes in front of me, so to know inside my head, that im not pleasing him sexually is the worst feeling ever! All I can do is keep focusing on the weight loss, and hope it gets better. Im not sex crazed, but seriously, the biggest reason I want to lose weight, is so that I can enjoy this beautiful man and have him enjoy me too, and when im having a hard time with diet, I just think of him, and what it could be like, and it keeps me focused! I hope the best for you too!

How about taking an antihistamine 30mins before sex? The antihistamine will dry up mucus membranes and does not discriminate if the mucus membrane is your lungs for asthma, nose for allergies or cervical mucus. I know this because I had to go off my daily antihistamine while going through fertility treatments, as it was drying up my cervical mucus and not making a happy environment during our IUIs. Good luck!

Okay...this is kind of embarassing but I just possibly had a light bullb moment.

I have been dealing with a rather embarassing problem for my whole adult life. When I get turned on' date=' even from just a heavy make out session I get SO wet. Like...WAY too much. I know its a normal body function, blah, blah. Im a labor nurse and well versed in sexual function and how our bodies act.

The problem is its embarassing AND has a negaive impact on my sex life. I LOVE oral sex and can get pleasure so easily they arent down there too much. However, once sex starts, I cant feel a thing because Im so dripping wet the friction is gone. And though Ive never had any complaints, I have went through a decent amount of guys who complimented my kissing and foreplay and massages to high heavens...but didnt come back for second after finally getting me in the sack. That could be because the thrill of the chase is over, but Im thinking its more likely because they couldnt FEEL anything!!!

Ive googled the problem several times only to hear how "lucky" I am and apperently there is no medication for it. I really dont want to hear how lucky I am. For dryness you can use lube. Being WAY too wet is having a negative impact big time.

With "stress incontinence" being a co-morbidity, does being excessivley wet have to do with being overweight??? Has anyone else battled this??? Or was my lightbulb for mothing? I hope its weight related although Ive never read that and believe me Ive looked this problem up a TON. If anyone HAS battled this problem, did it get better when you lost weight?

Maybe its just me with this issue...but Im desperate. Thought Id see if anyone else had this problem...[/quote']

Use ****** with vinegar before its good

I have been dealing with a rather embarassing problem for my whole adult life. When I get turned on' date=' even from just a heavy make out session I get SO wet. Like...WAY too much. I know its a normal body function, blah, blah. Im a labor nurse and well versed in sexual function and how our bodies act.

Maybe its just me with this issue...but Im desperate. Thought Id see if anyone else had this problem...[/quote']

It will decrease it or some use lemon juice hope it helps