Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ladies what are you Dying to wear!!!!

When I reach my goal (I haven't been banded yet...hopefully finding out from my insurance tomorrow if I get approved!) I plan to buy one of these dresses as a reward! (Along with some super hot heels!)

THEN I will get my hair done up all hot and take some awesome pinup girl pics! :D

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/

When I reach my goal (I haven't been banded yet...hopefully finding out from my insurance tomorrow if I get approved!) I plan to buy one of these dresses as a reward! (Along with some super hot heels!)

THEN I will get my hair done up all hot and take some awesome pinup girl pics! :D

Too Cute

Kind of off topic. My sisters and I are going to a how to put on make up clinic (my mother does'nt really approve of make up so we never learned to put it on.). Well I've never put a picture on LinkedIn or Facebook because I did'nt want people to see how fat I was. I'm going to get a new outfit for make up day and take a picture to post on those sites.

My big one is a BIKINI and guess what I just bought

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5405&vid=1&pid=810736&scid=810736012

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5405&vid=1&pid=810736&scid=810736002

Oh yeah baby! I will be in it this summer. I am getting my Tummy Tuck within a month or so, so that by the time summer is here in Maine I will be prepared for the beach (Old Orchard Beach here I come)

Really cute dresses and skirts. I always wear dress pants or long ankle length skirts to hide my heavy calves and ankles. Can't wait to wear a short dress with cute heels or sandals.

I don't know where to begin!!! I want to wear a bikini, cute jean shorts, high heals that don't make me look like I'm going to come crashing down, some cute naughty lingerie, and sun dresses that don't go down to my ankles. Lol! These are just a few. I will be happy to shop in the junior department again!

SEXY LINGERIE!!!!!!!

9 DAYS TIL SURGERY!!!

I almost forgot one of my biggest wishes - I have always wanted knee high boots. I have been embarrassed multiple times in stores trying them on and then don't fit above my calve or I can't zipper them. When I lose - that will be one of my first additions to the wardrobe (after the summer :) )

This is EXACTLY my biggest wish! I can't wait for fall, I want some totally awesome knee high boots. I've ordered at least 15 pair online over the last 5 years and they never fit over the calf. I can't wait to wear boots!

For those of you that hate Lane Bryant - I just wish I could shop there, I can't even fit into those clothes right now. That will be a great motivator for me in about 2 months, I'm a 30/32 right now and they have up to 26/28 sometimes, but mostly only up to 22/24. I am really excited to be able to get that far, that's my first main goal :) To be able to buy a few things in Target would be great too, I can't shop there either at this point.

Carlene

I have my eye on this vera wang gown for my wedding in 2012: http://brideguide.eh...oads/Esther.jpg

I would love to wear it and look beautiful in it (including having some semblance of a waist line).

that's a gorgeous dress

Wow, what an awesome dress! You'll look fantastic - don't forget to post some pics when the time is right!

My big one is a BIKINI and guess what I just bought

http://oldnavy.gap.c...&scid=810736012

http://oldnavy.gap.c...&scid=810736002

Oh yeah baby! I will be in it this summer. I am getting my Tummy Tuck within a month or so, so that by the time summer is here in Maine I will be prepared for the beach (Old Orchard Beach here I come)

Wow, i love plaid, that's a really cute bikini! enjoy it and with the tummy tuck you better get a stick to defend yourself when all the guys are running after you.

I have a darling sundress with 70s style flowers that fits me when I am in 120s. can't wait to put that on. I look at it almost weekly. of course tank tops too

I love love love clothes and fashion, so I'm dying to to be able to shop in regular clothing stores period.

That said, I'm indian and what I'd really love is to be able to wear some of my beautiful saris and show my midriff and feel sexy in it like so many women my age.

I would love to fit into my daughter's size 9 Wranglers and a long, straight, bias cut dress- not worn at the same time, of course!

I can't wait to wear knee high boots! I love them; they go with everything during the winter. I also want to be able to wear thigh high stockings with a garter belt....I think that is the sexiest look ever!