Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded on____since then I have lost____!

From the start of my one week pre op diet, I am down 64.2#. I am down from 3XL scrubs, to a size large scrubs. I am down from (I think) a size 24 jeans to a size 12.

From my highest weight of 308 lb in like 2002, I have lost 125.6 #, that's a whole person! I looked back at a picture at my highest weight and was like WTF did I do to myself. Also a picture of me the day before starting my pre op diet, I wanted to vomit. I will never turn back. I feel 1000 times better about myself.

Well now it's time for The HAPPY DANCE....

Because you have done a wonderful job !

Never look back ! is right ! ! !

You just keep going forward, and keep you ! at # 1,

That;s a Key factor.

So Beautiful Work !

Shirley....

:party::::party::::party:::party:

i was banded on 01/20/11 and have lost a total of 72lbs

I was banded 8/17/10 and have lost 75 lbs and over 50 inches of body fat

I was banded on November 11, 2011.

Starting Weight as of October 21, 2011: 291 pounds

Pre Op Weight Loss: 23 pounds

Surgery Weight: 268 pounds

Post Op Weight Loss: 10 pounds

Current Weight: 258 pounds

I was banded October 12, 2011. I have lost 18 lbs.

Big congrats keep it up. You are an inspiration.

Way to go, guys! Keep it up!

I was banded 3/15 of this year, and have lost 104lbs so far.

I was banded on 3-28-11 and since then I have lost 32 pounds!!!!! teeth_smile.gif I just went for a check-up on 11/17/11 and I'd lost 6 pounds since my last fill on 10/6/11. I think I've hit my sweet spot for now. I have 4.5 cc's in a 10cc band and I feel great!! I've been working on getting back into the gym 2-3 days a week and it has definetly paid off.

I've gone from a size 22 to a size 18 in pants and I can once again wear Lg shirts. I've gone from using bra extenders to using the most inner hook. It's been an amazing journey so far and I'm so glad I did it. I LOVE MY BAND!!

You all have done an incredible job since your journeys began and I agree you are all an inspiration.

I was banded on 6/14/10 since then I have lost 112lbs

I was banded on November 1,2011 and since then have lost 10 pounds. My total weight lost since pre op diet is 28 pounds. I am excited because I feel empowered from taking this important step. I have did the yo-yo thing for 20 years almost and have watched life like I would know it pass me by but no more. I lost my Mom/best friend last year, three days after the arrival of my first grandson. She struggled with weight issues all of my life and her health suffered because of it. She had the typical weight-related health problems and was diagnosed with colerectal cancer in March 2011...she passed away 2 months later. She always told me to take control of my health and get rid of the weight before it got out of hand...I did not listen then. I hear that advise LOUD AND CLEAR NOW! I will not stop until every unhealthy habit and issue is gone!!! I am glad to have this type of support and will strive to be that in return. Let's do this!!!!

I was banded on 10/17/11 and I've lost 30lbs, and 22 on the pre diet for a total of 52. I get my first fill on Tuesday.

I was banded on October 21st, and I didnt have any pre-op diet with my doc. Since surgery I have lost about 27 lbs and I hit "onederland" the day before Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!! It was something I really gave thanks for :-) And it was all will power since there really isn't any restriction :-) I am thrilled that I survived Thanksgiving! I have my first fill appt on Dec. 6th. I'd love to feel a little restriction! Congrats to all our losers!

I was banded on 09/30/11 and I have lost 40 lbs.

I was banded 353 days ago on 12/9/2010...but who's counting....and have lost 142 lbs.shades_smile.gif

I was banded 5 days ago, 11/23 and including my 14 day pre-op liquid diet I've lost 20 lbs today. I've lost 8 lbs since surgery.

I was Banded Nov. 3, 2011 and since then I have lost 28lbs! laugh.png

weight.png