Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded on____since then I have lost____!

I was banded on 9-10-10 since then I have lost 21 pounds.

Total since the start of my journey is 45 pounds! I am excited and nervous as some have lost a lot more, BUT I am so thankful I don't care how fast or slow I just care it is happening!!!

My second fill is tomorrow. A bit nervous about eating after, but I can do this :D

Total since the start of my journey is 45 pounds! I am excited and nervous as some have lost a lot more, BUT I am so thankful I don't care how fast or slow I just care it is happening!!!

My second fill is tomorrow. A bit nervous about eating after, but I can do this :D

I was banded on 10-12. Since then I have lost around 20 lbs. total. =(

Way to go, guys! Keep it up!

I was banded 3/15 of this year, and have lost 104lbs so far.

I was banded on 10-12. Since then I have lost around 20 lbs. total. =(

Keep on keeping on everyone! You are all doing great and need to look forward and don't get discouraged, I was banded on 3/3/10 so it has been nine months and I have lost 70 pounds, 5 away from goal. I love my band and love the way I feel!

Banded March 2, 2010 and lost 71 pounds since then.

I lost 95 prior to surgery for a grand total of 166.

21 pounds in 3 months is excellent! Do NOT worry about what others are losing. You're doing great!

What amazing accomplishments everyone has made!!!

I was banded on 8/27/10 and have lost 30 lbs since!!!!

Everyone has done soo amazing!!! It is true though, don't worry if you don't lose at the same pace as others. This is to better our lives and health...allow it to happen!

Banded 5-19-2010....Lost 123.2 pounds since 5-1-2010 (pre-op diet)

I'm so grateful that I got Banded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may 21,2010 and i have lost 49 lbs. 19 more to go

This is so AMAZING! These results are WONDERFUL! I love seeing all this as it motivates me so much and keeps me hopeful on those not so great days!

Surgery Nov 1, 2010 - lost 13 lbs since surgery. 25 lbs all together

btrieger and peprmentpati you guys are a HUGE INSPIRATION! That is such amazing numbers that you must be feeling great, healthy and happy! I am so excited and inspired!

I was banded July 8, 2010 and I have lost 56lbs!

Thanks!!! Everyone on this site has inspired me. They're always around when I need them...everyone's stories are so amazing. LapBandTalk is awesome!!!

I was banded on 11/30/10 and have lost 18 pounds ( including pre-op diet). So happy!!!