Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So what are you going to do when you loose your weight

What will I do? It's very simple. Cross my legs, look at my toes, sit in a lawn chair without fear of breaking it and so much more. Life is simple but my weight took away simplicity. Sure everyone wants to look good and feel good. But I want to feel good first and the look good part will come with time. Being overweight has affected my structure and freedom to do the things I want to do. If it didn't, I probably wouldn't be going for banding. By the way, my surgery is on December 30th...an early New Years present to me.

You know there are alot of things I look forward to doing (tucking my shirt in, not working around my gut when putting my skates, looking down and seeing my dick, the normal things hahahah) but i have to say the one thing i want to do is Stage dive again. Growing up in a punk rock hardcore music world stage dives were one of the greatest things in the world to do but i realize there is a weight window for these things and i have long passed it, but if i get down below 200 i am going to do it and not see the look of a bunch of horrfied faces of people going noooo the big guy is going to crush us

I like your list. Im a bit old for stage diving, but it will be nice to do things without my belly in the way!

Well, first will be a neck tuck then I want to buy some decent clothes. I am tired of running to Walmart for a quick pair of pants because the last pair don't fit anymore. I am a fan of Ralph Lauren clothes.

paint my toe nails myself hahahah!!! Hopefully I will be banded in January- and then my high school reunion is going to be in June 2012- so going to that 100pounds lighter- cant even imagine looks on everyone's faces!

I would have to \ggree with Jennifer in Dallas..hibernating and hiding because I am to uncomfortable with myself, definately no more of that. I look forward to making myself more available, talking to guys more and being confident in my skin. I also look forward to shopping in stores like banana Republic/J. Crew. I shop those stores now but really can't fit any of the cute stuff like button down shirts that make your shoulders look fab and cut trousers and jeans. And a biggy is fitting the riding boots that are so popular now. I can't get them over my calves. Let's see..I also look forward to putting up a debut picture on my Facebook page, so I can be like, "look at me now"

In May, my girlfiend is getting married and I am a bridesmaid, I look forward the most to showing up and being a completely different size. I'm so excited....

I am set to be banded on the 28th of December so lots to look forward to but I also know that their are lots of changes to be made. More than anything, I want to desperately to lose my taste for sweets.

My brother is also getting married in May!! I have to go for my bridesmaid dress fitting at the beginning of April and I'm REALLY looking forward to the dress being huge :P When they ordered it, they ordered a size 22-24...Hoping I'll be down 8-10 sizes at that point :)

My brother is also getting married in May!! I have to go for my bridesmaid dress fitting at the beginning of April and I'm REALLY looking forward to the dress being huge :P When they ordered it, they ordered a size 22-24...Hoping I'll be down 8-10 sizes at that point :)

I am so with you ladies!! My best friend is getting married June 18th and being banded feb 7th. I was in my other girlfriends wedding and was maid of honor and just hate looking at the pictures. Although I felt beautiful and got many compliments, I had to have a different dress made because all of the other girls were a size 4 or 6 and I'm a 22. So I can't wait till June, doesn't matter if I lose 20 lbs or 80lbs, I just want to feel sexier and not stand out so much!!! Not to mention my family reunion is in July at the beach.... sexy bathing suit?? I think so!!

Good luck everyone, hope we all reach our goals!!

I am going to get a family picture taken (not too many pictures of me now), a boob job, and then a trip to a beach somewhere!

Yes, I was fitted as a size 22..Almost drove me nuts. To the point where just the number was keeping me from buying the dress. I just told her I would lose the weight. ..But my girlfriend was like "they run small just deal with it, cause I'm gonna be pissed if you buy a 20 and it doesn't fit." So I caved...but back then, I had no idea I would be approved so, size 9/10 here we come. Can't wait.

Also, in addition to this I can't wait to wear RINGS, and regular sized WATCHES and wear 4-5in heels without wincing in pain five minutes after having them on. Oh how I've missed that.

I am so with you ladies!! My best friend is getting married June 18th and being banded feb 7th. I was in my other girlfriends wedding and was maid of honor and just hate looking at the pictures. Although I felt beautiful and got many compliments, I had to have a different dress made because all of the other girls were a size 4 or 6 and I'm a 22. So I can't wait till June, doesn't matter if I lose 20 lbs or 80lbs, I just want to feel sexier and not stand out so much!!! Not to mention my family reunion is in July at the beach.... sexy bathing suit?? I think so!!

Good luck everyone, hope we all reach our goals!!

Yes, I was fitted as a size 22..Almost drove me nuts. To the point where just the number was keeping me from buying the dress. I just told her I would lose the weight. ..But my girlfriend was like "they run small just deal with it, cause I'm gonna be pissed if you buy a 20 and it doesn't fit." So I caved...but back then, I had no idea I would be approved so, size 9/10 here we come. Can't wait.

Also, in addition to this I can't wait to wear RINGS, and regular sized WATCHES and wear 4-5in heels without wincing in pain five minutes after having them on. Oh how I've missed that.

Yay! Isn't it going to be fun to be one of the thin bridesmaids?! I can't wait :) I'm actually looking forward to the pictures!

Soon to be BANDED...Dec.30th, 2010 As of now I'm 268 headed for 125.

I want to cross my legs at the knee.

I want to date. I have been widowed for 7 years and as some of the others said hiding from the world.

And YES, I want to have sex again!

Bring on the life!

You know there are alot of things I look forward to doing (tucking my shirt in, not working around my gut when putting my skates, looking down and seeing my dick, the normal things hahahah) but i have to say the one thing i want to do is Stage dive again. Growing up in a punk rock hardcore music world stage dives were one of the greatest things in the world to do but i realize there is a weight window for these things and i have long passed it, but if i get down below 200 i am going to do it and not see the look of a bunch of horrfied faces of people going noooo the big guy is going to crush us

I was a punk rock / new wave kinda chick too! A stage dive sounds like an amazing way to Celebrate the loss.

I'm going to learn how to swallow fire, stilt walk and hulahoop, maybe not in that order. But those are my goals!

I want to be able to do a forward bend with my chest to my thighs (stomach gets in the way right now)

I want to climb one of those silk ropes that are hanging from the high bars in Venice Beach.

I'm going to use a SUP board this summer in a bikini

I'm going to go to vegas and wear a very risque evening dress!

I can't wait!!!

I want to be able to walk into any "normal" clothing store and know (as long as they have talls...haha) that they have my size.

I want to feel beautiful and confident in whatever dress I choose on the day I marry my best friend! (October 15, 2011) I won't even get NEAR a wedding dress right now at this weight.....

I look forward to being able to walk on a plane and not worry where my seat is and who it's next to and how am I going to hide that the seat belt doesn't fit so the stewardess doesn't get on my ass about it - and even better yet - don't have to pretend I'm PREGNANT cause I'm too ashamed to ask for a seat belt extension out of fatness!! (Yes, sadly, I DID this once....atleast I really didn't need the extender anyways, but dammit I was prepared! lol)

I want to be able to walk into any place at any time and not stare at the chair I'm about to try and sit in with the fear in my mind of, "is my a$$ going to fit....?? should I sit a little sideways at first just to make sure?"

I am looking forward to being able to sport a sexy swimsuit and for the first time EVER don't worry about how my thighs/stomach/butt looks and have to wear frumpy a$$ cover-ups while my friends are running around in their bikinis!!

I am sure there are LOTS LOTS more... this is just the ones that strike my fancy at the moment.... :success1:

I am gonna surf, mountain bike, snowboard, play tennis, and skydive!

I'm going to use the "small" bathroom stall at work!! I know this may sound crazy but HECK!!! I know I am not the only one that just about jumped off the toilet with a stomach cramp trying to get it wiped!!! OK, so hopefully I'm not!!. Seriously, tried the 26 Glacier cruise in Alaska and those bathrooms are for KIDS only they were so small!!! I want to just be comfortable in my own skin and not have to be the "fun" one to be around cause my jokes make my confidence that I don't have. I put on a good show and no one know's how much I hurt inside! That's just the start!!! :lol: