Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Reston/Dr. Pinnar

Hello! This is my first post on this forum and I'm hoping to get some great information!

I have my first appointment with Dr. Eric Pinnar next Monday but I can't wait until then to find out some info. Most importantly, I am a self pay patient. I've been researching cost and it's been difficult to pin down a number.

Does anyone who used this surgeon recently have a general idea of cost? Thanks so much!

Susan

Dr. Eric Pinnar has packed up and left town leaving his patients high and dry.

The same Dr. Eric Pinnar who collected a steep "membership fee" to become his patient.

The same Dr. Eric Pinnar who promised your follow up care would be free.

The same Dr. Eric Pinnar who was a NOVA native and acting like he was rooted in the community.

So now we are all abandonded, left without his follow up care that he promised while he sets up a new practice in Florida. What are the odds he does the same thing to them there???

food expert" data-cite="food expert" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1305377076" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="117285" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic">

The same Dr. Eric Pinnar who collected a steep "membership fee" to become his patient.

The same Dr. Eric Pinnar who was a NOVA native and acting like he was rooted in the community.

So now we are all abandonded, left without his follow up care that he promised while he sets up a new practice in Florida. What are the odds he does the same thing to them there???

AMEN!!!!!!!!! So glad that I found Dr. Greene and Linda the AMAZING PA!

That is so true. I was Dr. Pinnar patient and paid lots of money. Now I am having big issues with my lap band (hernia/reflux/and damage esofago) and can't find any help. Try to visit his Dad Office (DR. Robert) and they are NOT taking patient from Dr. Eric Pinnar. The Dr that is supossed to attend the patients of Dr, Pinnar just told me that I need to see 2 doctors and pay for 2 consultations on the first day. Never hear that. I am desesperately. I went to a gatrostologist and did EGD but the doctor told me that I need to find a lap band doctor to resolve my problem. Anyone having the same issue?

food expert" data-cite="food expert" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1305377076" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="117285" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic">

Was it Dr. Greene that told you that you needed to pay the other dr. fees? Yikes! I went there and they were NOT very nice or happy to see me. They claimed they were going to file a claim with my insurance but I haven't seen anything come through and it's been more than 3 months. The PA there told me they were seeing A LOT of problems with esophogus issues with Dr. Pinnar's patients. In fact, she said they were removing Fluid from bands more than putting it in. I would be interested to hear more about your problem. I have been noticing issues myself with my esophogus too.

Looking for Phil as well. Anyone know?