Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded Jan 2010 and by April had lost 30lbs. I was going to aquacise classes twice a week and had started back at Curves. Since April I have gained a few and lost them again.

I travelled a lot over the summer and didn't overeat but didn't make good choices either. Now it's November and I still haven't been able to make myself go back to aquacise or Curves. I just can't get into the groove again. My band is tight enough because when I make wrong eating choices I PB. But reeses cups slide down so easily!!! I am doing better becaused I have stopped with the junk food and I have finally come back to this forum. I'm on disability for anxiety/depression so that's my biggest struggle and getting out of the house is sometimes a struggle. My husband is very supportive. So it's blaming myself time and I feel like crap!!

At least you realize that you need to change..now do it. You're obviously not happy with your weightloss thus far. Somehow push yourself to go exercise, or start off small by taking a walk; anything to get you moving.

Get rid of the candy and the junk food. Ask your husband for help! He is your support. Maybe he can give you the push you need.

How are your meds? I have bi-polar and know how important being on the right meds at the right does is. I also agree whole heartedly with the above post, get moving. Just make yourself do it, it's not an option not to. It will spur on weight loss and help your mood as well. Good luck!

How are your meds? I have bi-polar and know how important being on the right meds at the right does is. I also agree whole heartedly with the above post, get moving. Just make yourself do it, it's not an option not to. It will spur on weight loss and help your mood as well. Good luck!

I'm on meds now, but have to start a little extra anti-depressent this time of year. I start getting really depressed when the weather changes and there isn't as much sunlight. I know I've been eating like crap lately and, even though I've been working out, am not moving more than I absolutely have to.

Once the meds kick in, I know it will really help. It does help to get moving, but if you think you might need meds, please check it out.

you might also look into When Your Body Gets the Blues

It might be a helpful addition to other therapies.

The problem with having a pity party is that very few join in. Time to cowboy up and make it happen. I'm not trying to pick on you. Been there myself.

Thank you all for your responses. Depression is a wonderful thing! If you live with it, you can understand it in others. If you don't have it, you think like my father-in-law "what could you be depressed about? Look at all the things you have!! So many people are worse off that you!"

I'm not asking for pity. I just wanted to send that message out there for support. For compassion. For ideas. and yes maybe, a kick in the butt. I know all the things I 'need' to do to correct this mess. That's the problem. My brain knows, but my body refuses to follow!!

:)