Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Since my un-fill last month, I notice that whenever I eat or drink I have a gurgling sound in my chest/band area. I assume this where the band is doing its thing.

Does anyone else have this? People swear they don't hear it, but I was in a workshop yesterday and it sounded so loud to me...It almost sounds like I am burping inside. LOL

Yes I do the same thing. Mostly after I eat I can hear and feel the food moving down into my stomache. HAHA My kids think it's funny. I've learned to ignore it.

Since my un-fill last month, I notice that whenever I eat or drink I have a gurgling sound in my chest/band area. I assume this where the band is doing its thing.

Does anyone else have this? People swear they don't hear it, but I was in a workshop yesterday and it sounded so loud to me...It almost sounds like I am burping inside. LOL

I only have the gurgling noises when I'm too tight. I recently had 2 small unfills and all my bizarre noises have gone away. I seem to be just the opposite of what you are describing, since this just started for you after your unfill. Could you still be a little tight? I know I was thrilled when my strange nosies stopped. I always felt like an alien creature was living in my stomach!

Cindy

They unfilled me b/c I was having reflux. I did not have the noises before that. I am annoyed b/c I was losing really well too. I have been on all types of meds/steroids since the unfill and have been eating horribly. I go today and am afraid to mention the gurgling.....

It's a sign of restriction.My doctor didn't liked it a lot but as long i am careful with my band he thinks it is ok.I dont have it everyday,but experience has showed me that the days i can hear it are the days i must be extra careful.I chew a lot and i never never drink 30 minutes before and after.I have to admit it's kind of fun to feel it though :rolleyes:

I had my surgery on october the 25th and the noise in my stomach is something else i think every one around me can hear it lol...it sounds funny i have a follow up appointment on nov 12th i will ask the doctor about it.

I have it all the time, but I don't know exactly what it is.

Just came from doc. As soon as I mentioned the gurgling the PA gave me a prescription for an Upper GI series. Could just be too tight or could mean slippage. UGH

My principal is gonna love this if I need revision surgery. He is suck a a$$hole.

If I have a little gas and am eating something, the food goes down through the band and air comes out at the top when the food is down, making a funny noise.

I hope it aint slippage i hope it aint tht i think it may be gas i had a upper gi done before i went home from the hospital...