Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have been a lurker more than a poster to this forum...and have decided I want to post more...but I am curious..I was banded on July 19, 2010..I have lost a total of 41 pounds so far. I was wondering how other July bandsters are doing. :puke:

I was banded July 27th I am currently at 65 pounds just had my second fill Friday and boy I'm I suffering skisteve3@hotmail.com

I was banded July 19th no pre-op diet & as of this morning have lost 22 lbs. I have had 2 fills & still no restriction but getting closer.

I had not lost these past 3 wks & now gained little over 5lbs this week due to steroids I had to start taking for back injury. I was walking 5miles a day everyday swimming 2 x wk when 1day on the treadmill I over did it (9 incline for 1hr) after shower I heard a pop in my back and 3wks later still in lots of pain. I was soo close to "onederland" 202 but then...steroids. I know its temporary & Im determined to eat healthy & get better. Its a struggle bcuz the steroids keep me in a ravenous state of mind.

Dont overdo the exercise. start off slow & Listen to your body.

Everyone is doing such a great job. Im glad I got banded & found this forum. Have a great day!

I was banded July 19th no pre-op diet & as of this morning have lost 22 lbs. I have had 2 fills & still no restriction but getting closer.

I had not lost these past 3 wks & now gained little over 5lbs this week due to steroids I had to start taking for back injury. I was walking 5miles a day everyday swimming 2 x wk when 1day on the treadmill I over did it (9 incline for 1hr) after shower I heard a pop in my back and 3wks later still in lots of pain. I was soo close to "onederland" 202 but then...steroids. I know its temporary & Im determined to eat healthy & get better. Its a struggle bcuz the steroids keep me in a ravenous state of mind.

Dont overdo the exercise. start off slow & Listen to your body.

Everyone is doing such a great job. Im glad I got banded & found this forum. Have a great day!

Thanks!! :puke: You hang in there too!! I am so happy I got banded!! It was the best move I have ever made!! You'll make it to Onederland before you know it!! I cant wait to make it!! I still have about 30 pounds to go before I get there, but I will and OH MY..I might have a party!! LOL...I havent seen onederland in 20 years!!

Please define "onederland".

Please define "onederland".

its when your weight begins with a 1 and not in a higher number...:puke: in my case a 2... I have been over 200 pounds for 20 years...so ready for my weight to begin with a 1...

It has been about 15 years for me. I would just like to see 260 for now.:puke:

It has been about 15 years for me. I would just like to see 260 for now.:)

YOU WILL!! YOU WILL!! YOU WILL!! I have 100% faith in you!! It takes a little time, but it will happen. I got a little impatient for a couple of weeks, but then I told myself it didnt come on over night and it wont go off over night. As long as I see that number on my scale going down..I'm happy. Even if it is only 1 pound...its better than a pound gained...know what I mean jelly bean...:puke:

It was my fault I ate a large pickle of all things and then ate some ground turkey Boy what a mistake the pickle got stuck and trust me you don't want that to happen eat slow and small after fills it fells like u want to die Couldn't drink Water that came right back up so I tried an icy and that came back finaly after 3 hours drank a little water and could feel it clear what a great feeling The word is be careful.

You all are awesome! I was banded on July 29th and as of 9/14, had lost 42 pounds with no fill. I do not own a scale and don't plan on buying one, although I am tempted! I am trying to weigh only when I go to the doctor, which won't be again until 11/9. I am sure when I go in November, I will get a fill. I am just now beginning to feel a little hungry between meals now.

I have gone down 3 pants sizes and couldn't be happier with my band!! Keep up the good work everyone!!:puke: