Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Rush in bandland!

I'm glad your doing good!

I'm at a plateau:( But I keep eating right and exercising so eventually it will have to give right?

I have been on a platue forever! But, I have gone down about 2 sizes.....I Just this week lost 2 pounds finally, it seems my platue lasted over a month! But all the clothes that were just a little too tight now fit perfect, and I can almost wear a tight fitting shirt without any jelly roll!:Banane04:

Kelly, I was just coming to post the same thing:)

I'm not losing any weight but last night I was able to take my jeans off without unbuttoning or unzipping them so even though I'm not losing my waist is shrinking and I'm fine with that:)

Plateaus suck. I had one for nearly 2 solid months that I didn't think I was ever going to break.

Went for my 2 week post-op today, and the OB/GYN wasn't happy with the 14 pounds lost in 3 weeks. I think I have a net loss for the last 3 weeks of 12 pounds. What is really good is that I'm 5 pounds away from what I weighed when I graduated high school 19 years ago.

I have been off track for a few months now and trying to get back on. My Mom died suddenly in December, and that was all I needed it seems, to go right back to the old habits. I know that I have been eating entirely to much and the wrong things. The past couple of weeks, I have tried to straighten myself out and watch what I eat,I can still eat more than the recommended 4 ounces at each meal, but have lost 6 pounds though. Does this mean it is time for a fill? I have had 2 fills since having my surgery last August, both times, the first day was all liquids and the second day I could eat the 4 ounces and feel full but within just a couple of days I was eating more than that. For those of you that have reached their "sweet spot", does that mean you are able to eat only the recommended amount or..what? Very confused as to whether or not call for another fill...please help

I have been off track for a few months now and trying to get back on. My Mom died suddenly in December, and that was all I needed it seems, to go right back to the old habits. I know that I have been eating entirely to much and the wrong things. The past couple of weeks, I have tried to straighten myself out and watch what I eat,I can still eat more than the recommended 4 ounces at each meal, but have lost 6 pounds though. Does this mean it is time for a fill? I have had 2 fills since having my surgery last August, both times, the first day was all liquids and the second day I could eat the 4 ounces and feel full but within just a couple of days I was eating more than that. For those of you that have reached their "sweet spot", does that mean you are able to eat only the recommended amount or..what? Very confused as to whether or not call for another fill...please help

Well countrygirl.....I still have to journal everything, to keep me on track! When I did not journal, my weight loss slowed down, but then I also did not exercise for two months. My body however was still changing and went down a couple of sizes. I am back on track and exercising every day. I walk for an hour in the mornings....now I notice changes are happening even faster! I eat about 1200-1500 calories a day. 40 more pounds to goal..I will keep journaling till I reach it, it really keeps me accountable! Good luck on getting back on track! Remember: protien, protien, protien, and Water, water,water and exercise, exercise, exercise!

Hoping that I get the all clear in 2.5 more weeks for exercise. I ended up with complications after my surgery in June, and it threw me way off. That is what happens when you don't follow everything the doctor tells you too. I go on the 6th for a fill. I'm so excited. I can't wait to get back to losing weight and working out.

Hoping that I get the all clear in 2.5 more weeks for exercise. I ended up with complications after my surgery in June, and it threw me way off. That is what happens when you don't follow everything the doctor tells you too. I go on the 6th for a fill. I'm so excited. I can't wait to get back to losing weight and working out.

Hello all ,

Haven't been on for a bit but finally doing better with the weight loss ..ive dropped almost 8 lbs in two weeks.

they measured my loss and it was more inches then weight at over 14 inches all over since two weeks ago. Its a long hard journey....keep allthe good work up everyone!!

jennifer

I have to agree, the inches are impressive! I just now fit into the first medium (a pair of shorts) in I would guess 17 years or so. It really is inspiring, to stay on track! They are T-shirt materiel, but then I tried a non strechy fabric, and I was a large......still I'm sitting here in those mediums! Haha Even funnier, yesterday without thinking I cut the tag out cause it was bothering me.....By the time I thought "hey I should have saved that tag and had it bronzed!" The trash was gone, in the dumpster! Oh well! everyone stay in touch!

LOL! I know what you mean. I bought some size 8 shorts last week. I wanted to take a pic of the size tag and of me wearing them and post them on my Facebook page. I was so excited!

O.K. I have the best news for you all.....tonight I took my blood pressure and believe it or not it was.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE...142/83!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it? I am sooooooooooooooooo happy I just had to shout it from the roof top, and here is where I came, because no one but you all would understand how exciting that is! Thank you for your time..Peace out and party on!

The difference from that last fill is HUGE. I can't believe it. I have to force myself to eat. Please, please, please let this last that way for a bit.

The difference from that last fill is HUGE. I can't believe it. I have to force myself to eat. Please, please, please let this last that way for a bit.

Im so happy for you tylee!!! J wish it was a fill i needed but i think id be overfilled even with a little. My weight is just stubborn unfortunately. Im glad i got off that 3 month plateau at least.

Something else I wanted to post. I went shopping last night and I was able to buy some stuff from Aeropostale and it actually fits:) We've had an Aeropostale store here for 5 years but their sizes only go up to XL so I've never been able to shop there before.