Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Rush in bandland!

Hey everyone, I'm back ...this last month and a half has been filled with distractions .

We had 2 sets of unexpected guests and 1 set that we did expect.

The last set just left on Saturday afternoon and then we had to run off to a retirement party.

I am so exhausted but happy that I can now get back on my plan and concentrate on me and working this plan. I told my hubby no more guests this Winter.

I have been way off plan because of being constantly on the go and eating out and entertaining. I have been eating stuff that's not on program but thanks to the band I can't eat much so that saves me. I have had a few cocktails too .

I bit the bullet this morning and got on the scale and was surprised to see that I have not gained a pound. I'm planning out my meals and getting back on plan 100% hoping to catch up with everyone else. You girls are rocking it and losing like crazy.

I'll make an appt for my 2nd fill tomorrow and get back to losing.

Dee

I'm so frustrated. Friday I weighed 269. Today I weigh 274. I have been sick since Friday, so I know it wasn't what I ate. Maybe it was what I didn't eat. All I had on Friday was 1/4 of a baked potato. I couldn't keep any thing in my system all weekend until last night. Then I didn't eat very much because my stomach was still crampy feeling. Any ideas on what to do?

Don't feel too bad that happens to me a lot. I just try to only way once a week on Fri it is the only date that I actually record my weight. I think we are all obsessed with the scale right now. You are doing great keep up the good work!

3 Month Post Op Update:

Hello all! Things have been going great on my end. I've been working hard to learn this new lifestyle. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a bite of halloween candy or other little indulgences. The difference this time around is I don't eat the whole bag of halloween candy and i'm not having 2-3 additional servings of indulgences!

I still don't regret this decision at all! I look forward to meeting my many goals down the road. As of 11-12-2010, I am down 86 pounds, which includes my pre-op preparations. I've updated some pictures in my album, check them out!!!

I hope everyone else is doing great on their journey! Good luck, it's a long road ahead but so worth it :thumbup:

. Take care

Wow that is an awsome amount of weight you have lost. You should be soooo proud of yourself. Congrats I am happy and jealous

. Take care

Wow that is an awsome amount of weight you have lost. You should be soooo proud of yourself. Congrats I am happy and jealous

I must admit I'm a bit jealous also:) That is just AWESOME results!

Hey girls- I havent posted in a while. Its been crazy at work (I teach preschool) and at home lately. Which means I haven't been making good food choices. :thumbup: I went in for my 3rd fill today and she gave me another 2 cc's so now Im up to 8 cc's in my 11 cc band. I had 6 cc's before and had no restriction at all. Hopefully this one will give me a little more because I haven't been losing any weight at all. I worry that Im already up to 8 cc's and what if I dont get any restriction at all? Is that even possible?

Don't feel too bad that happens to me a lot. I just try to only way once a week on Fri it is the only date that I actually record my weight. I think we are all obsessed with the scale right now. You are doing great keep up the good work!

Thank you. I gave myself a butt kicking today. I needed to have a different mind frame. I usually only weigh on Mondays, but I happened to step on the scale on Friday. I will not get back on them until next Monday though.

Hey girls- I havent posted in a while. Its been crazy at work (I teach preschool) and at home lately. Which means I haven't been making good food choices. :thumbup: I went in for my 3rd fill today and she gave me another 2 cc's so now Im up to 8 cc's in my 11 cc band. I had 6 cc's before and had no restriction at all. Hopefully this one will give me a little more because I haven't been losing any weight at all. I worry that Im already up to 8 cc's and what if I dont get any restriction at all? Is that even possible?

I worry about the same thing. Is it possible to get our bands full and still not have restriction?

Does anyone know?

Dee, I am so happy to hear from you~ I've been wondering how you are. Good luck getting 100% on track.

I go in the morning for my big 18 week ultrasound.............wish us luck!

Exciting !!! let us know how the ultrasound went!!

~Jennifer

Dee, I am so happy to hear from you~ I've been wondering how you are. Good luck getting 100% on track.

Good Luck! I can't wait to hear how it goes:)

Good Luck! I love babies (which is why I have 4 kids). Let us know how it goes.

:( HE looks healthy!

Crazy.....my daughter told me 6 wks ago: "mommy, your have my new baby brother in your tummy"..........I didn't even know I was preg! I had lapband surgery! Oye--amazing everything looks great, and she was right-boy!

Congratulations!

congrats! Glad everything is ok.