Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Rush in bandland!

I don't know if it is a swollen stomach, or that big of a difference in my fill. I can tell a difference. I pureed some broccoli n cheese Soup for supper last night. I put a cup in the blender. I was only able to eat 1/2 of it. That was after realizing at 4 that I hadn't had any thing to "eat" all day either. The only reason I realized it was because I started feeling whoozy. I'm hoping that this fill holds out until January 6. That is my next appointment. They can get me in earlier if need be, but I'm hoping I don't have to.

I agree Zeniada!

I start my post op band fit classes today. I am hoping it will help move the weight. I have not lost in 4 weeks. Having said that i haven't had a fill yet due to a minor complication so i have no restriction what so ever. If it wasn't for the scars i wouldn't even be aware i had weight loss surgery, i feel completely "normal". I can eat what ever i want - i am trying not to but some days it is hard, especially as i am on holidays from work so have no structure to my days. Back in a week so hopefully will get back on track and then get my first fill a week after that (fingers crossed).

Keep up the good work everyone. With support and understanding from each other we will do our best to reach our goals.

Things are going o.k. on my end. Hit my 80 pound weight loss on Monday and looking forward to meeting my new year goal.

I go in for my second fill on the 18th and to meet with my nutritionist as well.

Started exercising more and it's helping tone my thighs up.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

ok Had my second fill , and it was successful! She actually pulled out 3 when supposably io had only two in last fill , so that means one was in at surgery. Had two more put in for a total of 5cc in a 10 cc band. She actually added 3 so i could feel what over filled feels like. It doesn't feel good fyi! i couldn't even swallow Water. I asked her if that means im done with fills and she said absolutely not , everyone loses weight everywhere including under the band so the band becomes loser hence needing a fill.

That's great Beachbunny!

I've had people pointing out to me that I need smaller pants. I've been wearing belts so my pants stay up just fine but I have a terribly saggy butt. So I went down a size. Now my butt isn't saggy anymore but my belly is accentuated. I look like I'm a little pregnant:(

I guess it's time to start working out more.

well i lost almost a lb allready , i hope today goes smoother, im super tight ...may need a unfill if it doesn't get better...we shall see!!!

amanda same here....My size 16p jeans are super baggy and the 14p i fit into but they are snug....ughhhh im a inbetweener size now.

~Jennifer

Has it really been 3 months since being banded? It doesn't seem possible. I can still tell a difference since my fill on Thursday. I start training for running a 5k tomorrow. I never dreamed that I would want to run one.

Glad that everybody seems to be doing pretty good.

Hi all , today i was done with being too tight ...couldn't even swallow Water right. had 1 cc removed after work.

Down to 4cc again.

Amanda - I hope your fill does as much good for you as mine did for me. I can tell a huge difference from Wednesday till today.

Beachbunny - How are you doing today?

Hey Gang! It's been a while since I've been on here. Lots going on in the past month. I spent a week on vacation in Orlando, ate junk in the parks...........my grand mother passed away, surrounded by food for a few days.......just got back from a visiting a friend in Dallas, once again ate things I shouldn't have. This is really hard to follow with no restriction. I am hopeful that my fill on Friday will get me on the losing road again. I weighed this morning and have only lost 4 lbs in the past 6 weeks! I know its up to me to make it work!!

With all that being said I'm still thankful to be down 22.5 lbs since surgery!

Hi everyone, I have not been on here in a while had my 2nd fill last wed and was doing great,down 43 lbs.Then on sun am I ate some eggs and turkey sausage, I got stuck real bad. I have not been able to eat much since then maybe 1 Protein Shake a day and a little Water. I don;t want to get an unfill. Do you think I am just swollen and this will get back to normal. I would apreciate any info you can give. Thanks so much . I hope everyone else is doing well.