Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well fellow AUGUST RUSH friends, guess what? The Dr office called me this morning and my surgery is tomorrow morning! 24 hours earlier than the previous 3 day early reschedule! I'm so excited, but also kind of bitchy cause, haven't had a period in 9 months, and I started spotting this morning (Murphey's Law). Oh well I'm not going to worry bout it and maybe it will just go away...lol

Oh yeah I have to take the poo-poo medicine today , well in a little while......Never done that before. Probably the next time I talk to all you fine people I will be banded.

That's all for now!

PEACE OUT

KELLY:cool:

Kelly...That is super exciting! Good luck!

Well fellow AUGUST RUSH friends, guess what? The Dr office called me this morning and my surgery is tomorrow morning! 24 hours earlier than the previous 3 day early reschedule! I'm so excited, but also kind of bitchy cause, haven't had a period in 9 months, and I started spotting this morning (Murphey's Law). Oh well I'm not going to worry bout it and maybe it will just go away...lol

Oh yeah I have to take the poo-poo medicine today , well in a little while......Never done that before. Probably the next time I talk to all you fine people I will be banded.

That's all for now!

PEACE OUT

KELLY:cool:

What is this poo poo medicine you speak of? LOL...no one told me about poo poo medicine! Though you may as call the Protein Shakes the same thing! LOL!

Wow Kelly,

What a surprise !!

YEAH, what is the poo-poo meds I never heard of that before.

Do you have to stop eating now?

Please let us know as soon as you can how everything went, every detail.

I'll be thinking of you tonight. All the best.

o.k., everyone calm down about the poo-poo medicine! I'll tell you. It is magnesium citrate ( I got grape flavor) from wally world A.K.A.wall-mart.I am planning to take this very, very soon and they say don't get too far from your bathroom facilities OH BOY! Anyway this is a "preserved saline laxative oral solution". Any other questions about the poo-poo juice, just let me know!

PEACE OUT

KELLY:redface:

Oh... my father used to take that from time to time.

Yeah, you have to stay close to the facilities with that.

I never heard anybody say that they had to take a laxative the day before.

:eek:WOW! I started smiling for ya! Good luck you lucky girl! Let us know everything as soon as you are well enough to log on!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Ok so i just went to check out http://www.bandedliving.com and there is a lot a great inspiring infomation there, Please check it out!:thumbup:

Thanks Gloria!!! Keep up the good work!

Shadena

Shadena,

I am so glad you found inspiration for your journey on our site. :)

Kelly YAYYYYY!!!! good luck and keep us posted!!!!

Jennifer

I was banded today. Pain on a scale of 1 - 10 is about a 3 or 4. Pain meds don't touch the gas bubble pain which is what is the worse. I'm having a very hard time trying to stay hydrated.

It took 2 nurses and 4 sticks to get the IV in, and the heprin shot burned like the dickens.

YAY! Congrats! Glad things seem to be relatively ok for you. Hope the pain subsides soon!

I was banded today. Pain on a scale of 1 - 10 is about a 3 or 4. Pain meds don't touch the gas bubble pain which is what is the worse. I'm having a very hard time trying to stay hydrated.

It took 2 nurses and 4 sticks to get the IV in, and the heprin shot burned like the dickens.

Hey everyone as I type I'm on the other side! I'm finally banded and I'm loving it. My pain level is a one. I had to gas pain just my throat is sry as ever but since I can't drink anything I'm living off biotene mouth wash and cotton swaps with Water.

EVERYONE BUY THIS MOUTH WASH IT HELPS SO MUCH!

the surgery was about 2 hours went in at 2 out at 4 and went right to my recovery room. Then I had about twenty visitors so it kept my mind off the soreness of were my port is located but a little morphine and I'm good!

I am so happy and today I finally told the world about my surgery and to my surprise everyone was supportive.

Good luck to everyone this month and please any questions message me

Ps. I'm so bored in the hospital

hello Msdv, I too am being banded on 8/16 nervous and excited. I am not sure how I am going to stick to my clear liquid pre-opp diet. This site is great for support.

Good Luck Kelly! You will do great!