Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

30 minutes walk and 15 minutes strength training

Did not make my goal for the week... but its ok cause I had sick days LOL

Shooting for 180 again next week- Will do it this time!

I am 11 days post and may not even suppose to be exercising again but I just felt so great and lazy by day 3 I had to get back on it. I started off with just 10 minutes on the treadmill and then increased it each day. Since day 7 I had been on the treadmill twice a day for 30 minutes doing a mile to a mile and a half depending on how I feel. I have lost 10 pounds since surgery and am loving it!!

40 minutes walk/jog on the treadmill. Ran into a friend at the gym which made the time go by much faster.

Hi Caricap! Congrats on your 86 pound weight loss!!! You should be very proud of yourself! :thumbup:

Thank You!!! Tonite.. back to the gym... 45 minutes of toning... it's called fitness fun... WHAT A JOKE!! We did abs!!! Let me say that I am the biggest girl in class. Next largest is like 215. Lord, I need to lay down somewhere after that!.. But tomorrow is back to power surge (cardio/strength circuit) then ZUMBA! I LOVE ZUMBA!:)

I'm getting back into the hang of things. I think I'm going to do some Jillian MIcheal's excercise tapes after homework and cleaning. I'm not hungry at the moment but I know i need to eat something. I'm so excited cause this time the weight is coming off! Bye bye fat!

Good workout on the treadmill. 40 minutes of walk/jog. I increased the jog time from 2 to 3 minutes. Felt really good.

40 minutes of cardiomax.. was a great workout tonight :blushing:

80/180

40 minutes on the treadmill walk/jog. Felt great, I have started pushing myself a little further.

Thanks for all the post and the great ideas. I'm 3 wks post op today and I'm doing a walking tape in the mornings, 2mile in 3omin and I walk in the neighborhood in the evenings after work for another 30min. Hopefully next the soreness at the port site will be gone and I can start my Wii fit again.

Cardio/ strength circuit and zumba last nite.. 2 hours and I was dead!!!! Tonite.. toning session for 45 minute.

Zumba 2morrow :unsure:

Skipped my trainer (bad girl, I just didn't want to get out of bed). Good news is I did 40 minutes walk/jog on the treadmill. I hope I see the payoff on my weigh in day- Sunday!

Today is a good day. I wrapped my foot so I could try the elliptical again- the ones that I usually use were occupied so I tried the other type in my gym and it was so much easier on the foot :) For me no other machine gets me sweating like the elliptical so this is a very good find. Keep up the good work everyone- you guys keep me motivated.

120/180

I did the full 3mile walk with Lesile S. this am and my afternoon walk, my 4 yr old son came alone. He walked /ran the route. I think he made me pick up my pace to keep up with him. Might have to take him along again, especially if it helpd him fall alseep quicker at night...

Got to the gym and did 40 minutes on the treadmill walk/jog. Makes 5 days in a row for cardio. I am taking the next 2 days off as I am going out of town. Back to it Monday for sure! Everyone is doing great!