Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I recently posted a thread about how I am unable to eat hardly any veggies or fruit! I realize that nothing beats the real thing but does anyone have an recommendations of a good Multivitamin (preferable one that won't get stuck)? before my surgery, I had a whole Vitamin regimin. I'm embarrassed to say that I think my hair is thinning.

I take flintstones complete. It's a chewable you should take 2, one it the morning and one at night.

I take kids Vitamins, not because I cant swallow big pills but I absolutely HATE doing it. I take chewable kids (I just have 3), three adult fish oil burstlets and 2 Iron melts, nothing to swallow!

I cant eat a lot of fruit and truth be told, I've never ever like fruit much, I can be somehwere lovely like Bali and not even fancy the tropical fruit on offer.

But I can eat things like raw cucumber and really enjoy it, so every day for morning tea at work, I have my baggie of raw cucumber, snow peas, sugar snap peas, raw mushrooms, red capsicum - well not all of those at once, but combinations thereof.

I cant get raw carrot down unless its grated.

If you can find vegies you can tolerate like this, its a good idea to have some every day. Do you have problems with vegies cooked into things like casseroles?

My bolognaise sauce is always at least as much grated vegies as it is meat. All the tricks I use to get vegies into my kids work on me too, lol.

I take Centrum chewables as well.

I take specialty Vitamins developed for weight loss surgery patients. I take a chewable multi vitamine, chewable B12, a pair of juice Plus (one is vegetables and one is fruit) and a chewable Calcium 3 or 4 times a day. All of these and more are available at my DR.s office or on the BariatricEating.com site. You may want to check out the Purityproducts.com site that supports this site too.

There are TONS of adult Gummy chewables now. I LOVE them! I take 5 different ones/ Only prob is with gummies they add sugar, carbs and some calories. They are not much but they add up if youre taking as many as I am.

Are you getting enough Protein? Thinning hair may be a sign that you need more Protein in your diet. My doc recommends 60 to 100 grams a day. Protein shakes can help you get it all in.

If there's a Trader Joe's in your area, they have a delish Protein shake from Pure Protein and an Adult chewable Multivitamin that's good. (Pure Protein Shakes are also available in health food stores, if you're not in Trader Joe's territory.)

I take adult gummy vitamins and then Viactiv calciums. I've found if I really want something sweet after dinner, if I have a Viactiv chocolate, most of the time it satisfies that craving.

Hi,

I take Bariatric fusion the berry flavor they taste great and they are chewable. Go to bariatricfusion.com

I love my Flintstones vitamins! I also take a chewable Calcium Vitamin twice a day.

I take chewable vitamins I purchase from Bariatric Advantage. They are pretty easy for me to get down.