Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Marchies 2007 in July 2010

You Go Barb and Carol sounds like thing are off to a good start for you both again! I have been a little busy this week, my daughter gave birth to twins today! a boy and a girl ! so happy everything worked out OK and they are doing great. first grandchildren. I shall weigh in tomorrow and see how my week was weight wise. I hope I can get some sleep tonight now that its all good.

Congrats on the new grandchildrens. Grandchildren are Gods gift to parent for surviving the own children. I love all 10 of my grandkids.

TWINS!! And one of each!! Congrats you lucky dog. You too Carol, 10 grandbabies to love and spoil. My son has informed me that he isn't going to have any kids. We will see. They are getting married next July and I am hoping I can change her mind.

Anyway....

Ok, we are going camping this weekend and I am planning on being a good girl. I even bought LEAN hotdogs for myself. But other then the hotdogs, we are going to be having chicken, fruit, and fresh veggies. I am going to have to watch it in the mornings. Everyone loves big having a big Breakfast when we go camping. I have planned eggs (I will remove my yokes) and I bought turkey Breakfast sausage. I also plan on walking A LOT, and swimming A LOT, so hope the helps any oops I might have this weekend.

Here I was worried that I wouldn't behave on my camping trip when my flipping RV will not start so there is no camping trip this weekend. What really upsets me (tying to be nice here and use nice words) is that I just paid to have the electrical system worked on.

I am not a sad eater, or a happy eater, I am a pissed off eater and lets just say Doriteos are not a good thing to have around with you are this mad.

Tomorrow is another day, and the RV shop is going to get an ear full!!! And I plan on getting back on track!

Emotions play a big part in my love of food, so don't beat yourself up. Sorry for the disspointment of not getting to go camping, maybe you can find a place to go swimming anyway.

On the other hand my blood sugar was high this morning, but I was up serveral times in the night to go to the bathroom, so I figure the blood sugar is high because I'm probably dehydrated. I'm drinking a glass of Water now, before Breakfast.

Have a good day and weekend.

Carol-I've noticed that when my sugars run hight, my gums bleed when I brush my teeth. I was told it was part of the diabetes, do you have this problem? And I have noticed that I am not getting up to go in the middle of the night for the last few days, I've never thought that was related so now I feel really motivated about this GI Diet.

Now this weekend was a pain in the butt. First the RV, then we had planned to go see the re-enactment at Ft Atkinson. We got there to find out it was the wrong weekend. Decided to go see this exhibit on the human body, when we got there, found out it cost $117.00. Hubby said "Hell no" and we left. But the weekend wasn't a total loss. I did end up taking my daughter and her friends to a state park to go swimming. It was great and the Water felt wonderful. So it wasn't a total bust.

Glad your weekend wasn't a total lost. I did go to the movies to see Grownups, it was cute. Eating at Chili's was a major piece of work, but did ok. Their stuff is so full of fat, I looked up on their web site for calories and fat and Fiber. Glad I eat very small portions of it.

My blood sugar was better this morning. I drank more Water yesterday and didn't eat anything after 7 pm. No I don't have problems with my gums bleeding, thank God.

I still doing good tomorrow is weight watcher day so will see how good I have been this past week.

Carol

Trying to do good this week, slipped up a bit here and there. Like I ate too much popcorn last night (ok it had a few M&M's in it), but I didn't put on any weight this week, so that is good

Going to lunch with my future daughter in law. Decided on Applebees. Holly crap, their slider have over 1200 calories in them. The best thing I found on their menu is the Asiago Steak, just a little over 300 calories (and that includes the sides). It was even better calorie wise and sodium wise them their Weight Watcher meals. I like being able to pull up the nutritional menu for restaurants before we go out. Granted, this is the first time I have really gone out since I re-started this, but hey, I'm hooked.

OMG!! Today is the bestest day in the world!!! I had to go to the doctors today and their scale showed I had lost more weight then mine at home does!! THAT NEVER HAPPENS!!

Thank you so much Carol!! You are my rock star!!

As of this morning it is official, I lost another pound this week(have no idea how the heck that happened), but I am now down 5 lbs in two weeks!! Happy Dance going on over here!!

So proud of you. Keep it up and it will come off, maybe not as fast as we would like. Every ounce adds up, one pound a week and thats 52 lbs in a year.

You are just such a sweety Carol! You Rock!!

I wish more of the Marchies were still here. I would love to hear from from them. I know that life gets in the way (heck, it got in the way of mine for a year LOL). Anyway, really glad that you are here.

See ya next month?

Good Morning!

Oh I am soo excited having these 2 wonderful babies in my life! They are doing really well!

Sorry to hear your camping didn't work out or the bodies show, maybe you should get ticked more often .....you lost weight! LOL what ever works! My scale goes up one down one up two down two......ughhhh.

I think I feel better if I don"t get on the scale, it still sets the mood for my day, damn thing! But when I don't weigh I think I am in denile...I am trying to get on only once a week, maybe Mondays shouldn't be the day. when and how often do you two weigh in? I am off to the beach for a few days ...that should put me in a great mood! Sorry for the gripeing :thumbup:

I wish there was a way they could have put a Band on my brain!

Trying to stay positve!!

Trying to stay positive!!

Thats my mantra for the week!

Hope we all have a good week!!!