Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Was down 2lbs this week.. I am 10lbs from my goal so I know i am not going to make my goal but maybe i can get 5lbs to it or something..

Surpassed my goal. Good luck to everyone! You can do it. Make this last week really count.

No additiaonal weight loss. Got my fill today so that should help. I will not make my goal, but maybe a pound or two more would be good.

Had my 1st fill yesterday & finally weighed in & sooooo close to my labor day goal. Have 1 lb to go. Im pretty sure I can do it since Im on liquids for 2 days then mushies for another 2days etc & im kicking up the exercise. Good luck everyone :)

Wasn't sure I would hit my challange goal and then suprise - my period came to visit (4 weeks late) - and for me that means a big weight loss. -4 pounds over night! Yeah - with that I have met my goal plus a few!!!

Okay fellow bandsters, I'm really disappointed. I was so optimistic about the prospect of getting my fill yesterday and losing 4-5 lbs. by Monday. NOT! I got my fill yesterday, but I don't feel anymore restriction, if anything I feel like I can eat a little more. That sucks. I also feel like I'm getting the run around about the number of ccs in my band. I was told that I should have about 5.5-6ccs. I thought I had that 2 fills ago. Ugh!! Needless to say, I may not meet my goal this time either, but I'm going to try and get as close as I can. 4lbs. by Monday is going to be hard, but nothing about this has been easy. Sorry for venting, but best of luck to everyone.:)

Edited by SVM10

Happy Labor Day to All! Good Luck! Some weight lose is better than none at all!

Ok, did not make my goal I lost only have of it. But some is better than none and still losing so that is a positive. good luck to everyone, hope everyone was close to there goal or surpassed it. Have a great holiday.

Well...I didn't make it :smile:. I was so close (2lbs) but didn't do it. I know I should be ecstatic...a loss is a loss, but I HATE TO FAIL!!!! Maybe I just need to not do a challenge for a while. They stress me out lol.

Stacie-- You did not fail! What actually happened is you set your goal 2 pounds too much, as in "shoot for the moon, if you miss you will still be among the stars". I am proud of you.

As a matter of fact, I am proud of everyone who stayed with our challenge for the whole 9 weeks. 9 weeks is a long time, I remember dieting before the band and I never made it 9 weeks. Especially during the summer!

I want to say thank you to everyone who helped me stay motivated during the 4th of July and Labor Day challenges. I couldn't have done it without y'all. I "officially" have 2 pounds till goal weight but I am at my goal size so I have stopped trying to lose and I am now trying to find a place where my weight is stable for the first time in 17 years!

Thank y'all from the bottom of my heart.

As I've posted before I just got myself really back on track. If I got to count pounds I lost than gained, than lost again I'd be at goal, lol. The important thing is that through all of the ups and downs I still had a net loss, still fit in a smaller size than when I strated and am now going in the right direction to goal. Next challenge I will set a more realistic goal and since I know myself and my weight loss pattern better, I hope to be more successful.

Leigha, congrats! It has been very encouraging to follow you through this journey.

Hello everyone, congrats to everyone for our continued weightloss and successes on this challenge. I was able to pass my weightloss goal of 15 pounds by 3 pounds and am thrilled with that :(:w00t::w00t:

This challenge helped keep me focused because I didnt want to fail. Thanks for posting it and helping keep me in line. :thumbup:

Thanks for starting this challenge. I've been walking around saying that I didn't lose any weight over the summer, yet somehow I exceeded my 15 pound goal by 3 pounds. I think that's how I got fat, actually. I'm so clueless about what I actually look like. Anyway, the accountability was really helpful and I appreciate all the support. Congratulations to all for such great successes. Any weight loss at all is a victory in my book.

Well I didn't get to onederland but I'm only 7 pounds out so I'm ready to shoot for that for a Halloween Challenge. I like the accountability of doing these challenges. Thanks for those that set them up.

I guess I was overly optimistic. I missed my goal by 5.1lbs :thumbup: Oh well...the inches are falling away so I'm still feeling good about my progress.