Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for locals in Orange County.

Hi Everyone!

I live & work in Orange. I was banded on 7/24/09 and can really use some support, information and would love to meet as well. I hope to meet you all.

Alicia

This meeting has been changed to Wednesday August 26th @ 7pm. Same location, just different day.

If you are still interested, email me directly at mamabutercup@yahoo.com.

Tiffeny

Hi Tiffeny

I issed the last meeting but I will def be at the nnext one if you let me know when?

Hugs

Myra

Hi all,

I will be banded the 25th of Nov...pre op diet is tough, I live in Fullerton and would REALLY love to be part of a group, let me know if there is a group meeting in the OC, I would really enjoy being a part of it.

:tongue_smilie:

Hi I live in Dana Point but travel through San Diego to Long Beach during the week. My surgery in 4 days,,,, yayy. Excited and would love to chat with others on the path.:wink2: Support group sounds great! liquid diet tips anyone?:tongue2:

Hi Betty, Are you doing the liquid diet right now, or are you talking about the two weeks after surgery? I never did liquids before surgery, but after I lived off the slim fast drinks. I have friends that loved the tortilla Soup from El Pollo Loco, but they only drank the broth. That was a great treat for them. Where are you having your surgery at?

Hi I live in OC- My surgery in 3 days~ yipee, anyone want to start an exercise program in Orange County with me , let me know!:tt2::biggrin:

Hi Mamma, I am not sure if I am posting to you correctly, but thanks for your response. I am so excited about my surgery.... Just want to be super active again and feel better about myself AGAIN! Still on liquid diet as I was told week1 is all liquids too. Thanks for your response hope to hear from you soon--- overall loss goal 70 lbs. How do I make one of those measurement tools with a loss meter on it- so cool:lol:

Hi everyone! I live in Fullerton and would love to find a walking buddy. I can't afford a gym membership, but I need to find some sort of motivation to get out of my apartment and exercise. If anyone would like to get together, please send me a PM. I am coming up on my one year (Jan 16th) and have only lost about 48lbs. I need a jump start. Thanks!

Hi where in Fullerton do live, I work in Fullerton and live in Lakewood. I been banded since 01/2005 and I also have to restart.

Hi Esmerelda,

I also live in Lakewood, I was just banded on 12/11/09 but am looking for any support I can get. I would love a work out buddy. email me, maybe we can chat buckbiz14@yahoo.com.

Tamara

Hello all!!!! I am getting ready to be banded on Feb 18th. My surgeon is Dr. Mir Ali at Orange Memorial in Fountain Valley. I am really excited to begin my journey to and through "BandLand". I live in Irvine and would love to be a part of a support group as well as a walking group. I look forward to getting to know everyone and enjoying the "Band" wagon!!!:thumbup:

Hi fellow bandsters, I had my surgery March 20th. My first fill April 24th. Both were done in Mexico. I am looking for a local doctor to do a fill. Does anyone know of one who will do fills with a floroscope? Also, willing to do it for someone who had the surgery in Mexico? Any help is appreciated. I live in Newport Beach.

I do not have insurance, that is why I went to Mexico.

My weight loss is only 31 pounds so far. My last fill did nothing, the weight loss is all me. I need another fill and I can't go back to Mexico as they only do fills on Saturday and I work all weekends.