Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just for getting to know each other...

1. What does your handle mean? My Initials.

2. What book are you currently reading, or did you last read? The Happy Birthday Murders.

3. What do you do for a living? Medical Transcription.

4. For what in your life are you most grateful? Having a husband who loves me no matter what.

5. What's one thing about you that you think would surprise other people? I am extremely shy.

6. One word to describe yourself? Smartass.

7. One word others use to describe you? Happy.

8. Would you rather play a game with someone better or worse at it than you? Worse!!! I like to win and gloat (it doesnt happen very often!)

9. Favorite movie? Favorite show? Really like horror movies. Fav show would be survivor /nip tuck.

10. Something unusual about yourself? I am chuck full of useless bits of information that I like to share with EVERYONE.

1. What does your handle mean?

(That's my dream - being with the band - I write lyrics and would love to hook up with one of my favorite artists - like Kid Rock to write songs)

2. What book are you currently reading, or did you last read?

The Path of Prayer and another book - A million little pieces

3. What do you do for a living?

I am a Poetry Artist - I do exhibits of my work and sell my work at shows. I write commission work for people and do a lot of donations to silent auctions, etc.

My whole existence has been a Quest to "Get Famous" for my poetry and artwork. I insist and crave this before I die. I do not want to go the way of so many artists and only claim fame after death.....I want it now while I can see it and enjoy it. There is nothing I like better than being in attendance at an exhibit of my poetry art and be able to see the reaction from the crowd....it is worth everything.

4. For what in your life are you most grateful?

God and the gift of Poetry that he graced my life with and ~

My husband Don with whom I share true great romantic love (another thing I really wanted in this lifetime).

5. What's one thing about you that you think would surprise other people?

(I can really put on the work face - I am sooooo different in person than the persona I can create for the situation at hand for the job to get done). I am really really funny and quite a peacemaker - I can assimilate to any situation and can really get people to tell me literally anything.

6. One word to describe yourself?

vivacious

7. One word others use to describe you?

nice

8. Would you rather play a game with someone better or worse at it than you?

better

9. Favorite movie?

The Other Side of Midnight (Susan Sarandon 1977)

Favorite show?

Hands Down - LOST - ADDICTED TO IT!!!!!!! Can hardly wait each week for Wednesday to roll around. I love the character Sawyer (Always a sucker for a bad boy - Good Grief is he HOT!!!!!!!!)

Favorite Singer? (Added my own)

KID ROCK - I love his way about mixing things up. If I could meet anyone in the world it would be him - hands down!!!!! (People find this quite weird about me - one would never figure!!!!)

10. Something unusual about yourself?

I have great perception. I have seen direct miracles happen in response to prayer and I feel a great connection to the spiritual part of people. I make instant connections to people and they totally lose their gaurd with me. My husband can never get over it still after 20+ years of being around me.

When I was young I saw my husband with another friend (from gradeschool) and I was jealous for some reason - didn't understand it then - but now realize it was because i was jealous of someone being with my future husband. I firmly believe that we knew each other before...

1. What does your handle mean? It's a combination of my first and last name (Anne Wynne)

2. What book are you currently reading, or did you last read? My current Entertainment Weekly and a trashy historical novel

3. What do you do for a living? I'm a stay-at-home mom to a 5 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. Both are adorable redheads (if I do say so myself).

4. For what in your life are you most grateful? My health and my family.

5. What's one thing about you that you think would surprise other people? I was a sniper in the Marines. Just kidding! Sorry - can't think of anything, my life is an open book.

6. One word to describe yourself? Empathetic

7. One word others use to describe you? Nice

8. Would you rather play a game with someone better or worse at it than you? Better, otherwise it's no fun trying to win.

9. Favorite movie? Favorite show? Movie: The Princess Bride Show: Desperate Housewives, Grays Anatomy

10. Something unusual about yourself? I have an identical twin sister

I'm big, and my name is Paul

I don't like to read, I'm a videophile.

Engineering manager for a defense contractor

My wife, my home, my daughter

That I weigh as much as I do (supposedly I carry it well)

Energetic

Nuts

I like to win

9. Favorite movie? Favorite show?

High Noon (Gary Cooper), Airport, Lord of the Rings...Star Trek (TOS), Boston Legal, Survivor, CSI, CSI Miami

10. Something unusual about yourself

I am writing, producing and starring in a fan-film production recreating the look and feel of the original Star Trek

It's my name.

I read a lot and I've got several book going now. The last book I really ENJOYED was "The Power of One."

Auto & Home Insurance agent (for Mercury).

My sons. After that I'm grateful that my personal addiction is food and not something like alcohol or gambling. It's often difficult, but honestly I am grateful to have lived as a fat person (off & on) because it has made me a deeper and better human being.

Um... well... is this one of those "first thing that comes to your mind" kind of games? Because the first thing that came to mine was how surprised some lovers have been by how passionate I am. (don't tell!!)

Ebullient.

Would probably depend on which others.

Equal or better.... maybe it depends on the game. Mostly I like to play with people who laugh.

Just one? Can't do it.

Three favorite movies: Last of the Mohicans, The Terminator, The Man Who Would Be King.

All time favorite tv show: Northern Exposure (followed by the ST w/ Capt Pickard).

10. Something unusual about yourself

I went to Europe on a 1-way ticket when I was 18 & lived there for about a year--6 mos of it traveling/camping thru many countries including the Turkish interior, communist satelite countries & USSR with only a backpack and no hot Water for months.

1. What does your handle mean? It's a childhood Nickname. Now days, I say the Bean stands for coffee Beans.

2. What book are you currently reading, or did you last read? Fantasy novel - First in the series. Dragons of Spring Dawning or something like that.

3. What do you do for a living? I am a mortgage underwriter for a Wholesale Mortgage Company.

4. For what in your life are you most grateful? My DH. He's the best.

5. What's one thing about you that you think would surprise other people? I'm not a very nice person. For some reason, people don't seem to notice.

6. One word to describe yourself? Spoiled.

7. One word others use to describe you? Nice

8. Would you rather play a game with someone better or worse at it than you? Better. I love a challenge. (Sometimes)

9. Favorite movie? Favorite show? Any kind of bad Sci Fi or Fantasy thing.

10. Something unusual about yourself? Um..... I don't know. I don't think I have the capacity to distinguish between usual and unusual...

My nickname is "Georgie Porgie Puddin' Pie"

The 5 C's of Cinematography

I'm a full-time web designer and part-time filmmaker

Jesus Christ and my family

I have Tourette Syndrome, though most people would never guess.

Personality

Funny

Worse! - I've got a slight power trip

Movie - Millions (or anything directed by Danny Boyle or the Coen brothers), Show - Arrested Development

I served a full-time mission for my church in Calgary, Canada for a year and a half

1. What does your handle mean? * my 1st intial and my last name, I live in TX2. What book are you currently reading, or did you last read? * Been a long time since I read one, I mostly just read the bible doing my buble studies. I did just purchase "The 5 languages of Love"3. What do you do for a living? * Crystal Reports developer4. For what in your life are you most grateful?* #1 God, my DH, and my precious 5 years old daughter5. What's one thing about you that you think would surprise other people?* I write poetry, very good actually but I don't do it very often.6. One word to describe yourself? *Independant7. One word others use to describe you? *probably cocky8. Would you rather play a game with someone better or worse at it than you? * Doesn't matter-I just love playing games !9. Favorite movie? Favorite show?Not sure I have a favorite movie, show would be grey's anatomy, house, biggest loser, survivor, big brother, I know I watch to much TV thats why I am FAT!!!LOL10. Something unusual about yourself? I was VERY wild in my youth!!!

1. What does your handle mean? Mousecrazy means I'm crazy about Disney, especially DisneyWorld...Mickey "mouse"! I'm not at all "mousey."

2. What book are you currently reading, or did you last read? The last book I read was Jan Karon's The Light in the Window. I am going to start the Left Behind series over the holidays.

3. What do you do for a living? I've been a teacher for 28 years...High School English at an alternative school.

4. For what in your life are you most grateful? The incredible good fortune to have met and married a fantastic guy, who is my best friend and pal!

5. What's one thing about you that you think would surprise other people? Probably my past...before I grew up at the age of 40!

6. One word to describe yourself? Curious

7. One word others use to describe you? Caring

8. Would you rather play a game with someone better or worse at it than you? Better. I want to learn.

9. Favorite movie? Favorite show? Too many favorites, all different kinds, as far as movies. Shows: I'm a news junkie, and prefer Fox News (O'Reilley, Hannity, Gretta, etc.) I like American Idol, too.

10. Something unusual about yourself? I'm a 50-year-old mother of an 8 year-old daughter, a big-city girl living in a small town, happily married and living life as a domestic goddess wannabe (when I retire next year!) If you knew me, you'd know this, in itself, IS unusual!

1. I am a volunteer firefighter for a small town, 20 is my department number.

2. Dragons of the Fallen Sun(dragonlance series)

3. My full time job is a service tech for electric lift trucks. My volunteer work is as follows: firefighter,amateur radio operator, and ruritan member.

I am also still in the National Guard, awaiting medical discharge.

4. My loving wife and daughter.

5. I am originally from Cincinnati, Oh.

6. Interesting.

7. different( with that strange look on their face)!

8. Better, remember, I run into burning houses.

9. Duh, Ladder 49, and American Soldier(CMT)

10. My sense of humor( the things I find funny, scare some people)!

1. What does your handle mean? Received the name from a member of another forum. She said I was hyper and annoying like a poodle. Don't know if that is a compliment or not, (think not), but the name stuck. Tricksy Poodles is my full "handle" but I go by Poodles for short. Tricksy is a LOTR thing.

2. What book are you currently reading, or did you last read? "Everything you ever wanted to know about Art Materials" by Sidaway

3. What do you do for a living? Teacher

4. For what in your life are you most grateful? My husband and son.

5. What's one thing about you that you think would surprise other people? I like heavy metal music. hair bands rule! I love Slash!

6. One word to describe yourself? Unique

7. One word others use to describe you? Goofy

8. Would you rather play a game with someone better or worse at it than you? Better, more of a challenge, more of a reward when I beat them.

9. Favorite movie? Favorite show? The Birdcage (love Nathan Lane too!) Favorite TV show is LOST, although I hate all the repeats lately.

10. Something unusual about yourself? Love scrabble and scrabble type games. Actually think everything about me is unusual. Something I am kinda proud of.

1. What does your handle mean? My name and last initial

2. What book are you currently reading, or did you last read? not reading one at the moment

3. What do you do for a living? Medical Billing Supervisor

4. For what in your life are you most grateful? My Husband, son and mom

5. What's one thing about you that you think would surprise other people? That I have 3 tattoos

6. One word to describe yourself? Honest

7. One word others use to describe you? Loving

8. Would you rather play a game with someone better or worse at it than you? doesn't matter...don't really care to play board games

9. Favorite movie? Favorite show? Movie - Pretty Woman & Officer and a Gentleman Show - Biggest Loser, American Idol, Medium

10. Something unusual about yourself? hmmmm, was a wild woman between marriages? shhh don't tell hahaha

1. What does your handle mean? my name

2. What book are you currently reading, or did you last read?none..waiting on book order from Double day

3. What do you do for a living? Direct Support Professional for adults with developmental disabilities

4. For what in your life are you most grateful? my husband

5. What's one thing about you that you think would surprise other people?That I used to be pretty wild and carefree. Now I am pretty serious.

6. One word to describe yourself?friendly

7. One word others use to describe you?compassionate

8. Would you rather play a game with someone better or worse at it than you?better, makes it more of a challenge

9. Favorite movie?Fried Green Tomatoes Favorite show?LOST

10. Something unusual about yourself?I like cajun music and music played with an accordian

1. What does your handle mean? My aunt started calling me jojomyster, so it just stuck with me.

2. What book are you currently reading, or did you last read? "1st to die" by James Patterson

3. What do you do for a living? Medical Assistant for 2 Internal Medicine docs.

4. For what in your life are you most grateful? It HAS to be my family. They are the greatest support group ever.

6. One word to describe yourself? MILD

7. One word others use to describe you? WILD

8. Would you rather play a game with someone better or worse at it than you? Hands down, they have to be better than me...I need the challange!

9. Favorite movie? Favorite show? There are soooooo many favorite movies...favorite show anything to do with forensic pathology...facinates me.

10. Something unusual about yourself? the day I was born we were hit by a train on the way to the hospital.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheetsin

1. Doinit4me- My handle means that my band was a decision that I made that had no benefit for anyone but myself. I came to a point in my life where I wanted to be healthier and skinnier. I know the outcome will have benefits for DH and my two daughters, but ultimatley, I just did it for myself.

2. I just finished A million little pieces by James Grey, and before that, A girls guide to Fishing and Hunting.

3. Im a Lockheed Martin contractor for the Federal Aviation Administration.

4. I am most grateful for God, who has guided me on an amazing journey. My DH, who has been an awsome companion for the last 13 years of this journey, and my daughters, who light up my life, and sometimes dump a pail of Water on it!

5. I think it would suprise other people that I would love to adopt a son. I am one of 5 daughters, and I grew up with just my mom and sisters. My girls are wonderful, but I would love to have a son too. I don't want any more babies, as I am enjoying a life that doesn't ALWAYS revolve around my children. It's a dream I have never really persued, but really should, before I am 35. Maybe that will be my next goal.

6. One word.. Some day's Perfectionist.... Some days Slacker.....Just depends I guess.

7. Just depends I guess.......

8. I would like to play someone worse than me, Im not a sore loser, as im pretty good at it. But I like to win.

9. Favorite Movie- The Outsiders and Over the Edge Favorite Show- House, Sex and the City, Everyone hates Chirs and Charmed.

10. Something Unusual. I love to fish. I fish all the time, sometimes all day long. It's my favorite thing to do.