Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jeans,Jeans,Jeans 20-18-16-14-----7 it's possible

Thank's now I have to figure out where to put them.We only have three closets in the house.I have gone threw them and got out what I cannot wear.Still no room.

I put my too small sizes in a storage box that slides under the bed, it wsa $12 at Walmart and they hold a ton of clothing. I also use these for out of season things. ~Mandy

It is worth it!! It's great that you are so positive! I have gone from a 20 to a 16 since my surgery and it feels great! I cleaned out some of my clothes the other day and it felt unreal!!

I have been hanging on to a size 16 pair of jeans from high school... I can not wait to put them on. They aren't in style, but just to be able to button those will be awesome!!! Keep up the great work everyone! That is a great idea to buy jeans at a garage sale. I haven't even thought of that.

I started at a tight 18, am now wearing 12s and could fit into some 10s. And I have only lost 37 pounds. I don't know what is going on here but I like it. I also have been tracking my body fat and have gone from 44% down to 37%. You may be in those jeans quicker than you think.

I have saved jeans through the years and all but 2 pair fit me now. The problem is I don't like the styles anymore!! When I fit into the smallest pair, I will know its time to stop.

Celeste

I also love the yard sales. I have went from a 16 to 8. Jeans are my favorite thing to wear. I keep a pair that is to small as my goal. When they fit I buy the next size down and hang them on bedroom door as my goal.

You can do it Girl!!! You have the Power. Keep the faith you will be there! I kept a leather jacket for over ten years "now its to big.

Every time you want that extra "Bite" think of those pant's....... you will be there.

good luck.

I think if you keep them long enough, they'll come back in, lol. I dont know about over there but those awful stovepipe jeans of the 80's, those tiny skinny jeans that fit the legs right down to the ankle, are back in here. Good lord, I'm NEVER going there again!

What next? Acidwash?

Good for you! The 1st part is imaginning yourself in those small jeans! I was over my moms for Thanksgiving,and I decided to venture through my size 9-12 pants and teeny,tiny tops! I couldnt imagine I once fit in those things!! I held up a couple of my bras-size 36 C, Oh my goodness!!!! i couldnt even get one boob in those things--all around,Im not just talking about the cup,either!!!LOL. But i kept all those clothes for a reason-I always promised myself i would be back in them-and thats still the plan! Even though they loook REALLY small, I will be there someday-hey,i used to look at a size 22 and think "oh my goodness theyre so tiny!!" But here I am,in a 22...

Good luck girl,you can do it,no prob!