Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow, glad you are doing great, had my band on 6/18/2010. Had gas pains yesterday, none today so far, still early, lol. My goodness that is a long time on liquids. I have not been hungry, could not get all the liquids in yesterday, hope to get them in today. Don't want to get dehydrated. glad u are doing well

Banded June 17 2010 Yesterday was a little painful getting all the gas out. Woke up this morning feeling great lots of energy and looks like the swelling is starting to go down. Had a half bowl of cream of wheat and feel full. Suprised at the amount of energy I have. I actually want to get outside and do stuff. :thumbup:

Hi Snoopy11,

I'm Wed too:ohmy:!!! Yikes it's almost here:thumbup:. Do you stay over night? Keep us informed. I'll say a prayer for you!!

Best of Luck,

CarolD

Hi All,

Surgery was Wed. 6/16 and is behind me now!!!

I'M BACK.:thumbup: I'm feeling much better:thumbup:!! I was in a fog the next 2 days. Dr. had to do a "substantial" Hyatil Hernia repair:ohmy: and band. I was on the table for more than 3 hrs :lol: Hubby was anxious :smilielol5:. Wed. was a complete blurrr:confused_smile:.

Thu. was long and very hectic:willy_nilly: but, I still wanted to go home, so I Jumped thru all the hoops & was discharged about 5:45pm and home @ 8:30 pm.

Fri. I hydrated, slept alot & got my Protein in.

Sat. I acually feel human today, just tired. I was up early and watched the Sun rise on my new Life. It was a beautiful warm summer day. I walked in my yard, out to my garden.

Thanks for everyone's support!!

Hey Melissa,

I go in on the 24th as well! I am looking forward to it, if I can only keep myself of Youtube....I am seeing to many horror stories and that has me worried!

Is anyone else getting banded June 25th? I am getting nervous!! I am getting tired of this pre-op diet.

weight.png

Monday is my date. As I am sitting here thinking about it, Im getting pretty nervous. I'm glad to see everybody else surgery went well and I will pray the same for myself...wish me luck

Hi, I am getting banded on June 14th. I am very excited! I am counting the days, hours, minutes and seconds. :smile2:

i got my lapband june15. how r u doing? i'm eating mushy foods like proteun shakes, pudding, Soup. how about u?

I'm next Monday and very nervous. They gave me a shopping list and it's 5 pages long... do they expect me to buy all this stuff?

I'm next Monday and very nervous. They gave me a shopping list and it's 5 pages long... do they expect me to buy all this stuff?

Hi Barbee, :Banane20:

I go to the 60's group on occasion, they are not as active as the Pre-op & post-op forum but, we can ask questions for our age group. I bought some different brands and flavors of prepared shakes & powders to see what I'd like and to be prepared. You will want a week or two supplies on hand. Good luck!!!:thumbup:

doing very well. still on liquids... just now beginning to add Soup. starting to get hungry... POOP

How long before the first fill?

Banded June 17 2010 Yesterday was a little painful getting all the gas out. Woke up this morning feeling great lots of energy and looks like the swelling is starting to go down. Had a half bowl of cream of wheat and feel full. Suprised at the amount of energy I have. I actually want to get outside and do stuff. :thumbup:

Cream of wheat already??? Is that allowed? I love Cream of Wheat. I've been on Phase 1 of South Beach for 2 months and I'm so sick of eggs...

Yep we can have watery Cream of wheat, oatmeal, or grits. It cant be thick like we like to eat it but it also doesnt have to be Soup.< /p>

Hey Melissa,

I go in on the 24th as well! I am looking forward to it, if I can only keep myself of Youtube....I am seeing to many horror stories and that has me worried!

Oh Melissa!!! I know exactly what u mean, I had to shut that down months ago. I only look at positive videos....not that I'm putting my head in the sand regarding any negative aspects but i'd rather soak in the positive.

best of luck to u!!

Edited by warriors_journey

Hi Barbee, I'm next monday as well...feeling anxious and all that. what on earth is on that list of urs. I was given a short list and a few recipes but nothing to that extent. plz share.