Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hiya just wondering if anyone is getting banded in June and if so how are you feeling im an excited nervous wreck obsessed with getting the surgery it seems as though every other:thumbup: word out of my mouth is when i get my surgery this and surgery that lol 8 weeks to go whooo hoooo

Hi!

I just had the appt with my surgeon yesterday and already have a surgery date of June 1st!

I am so excited! Not too worried yet, but a little anxious about how long the recovery will take: trying to take the least amount of time off work as possible, since I'm relatively new there.

When is your surgery?

Hello, I am too (excited I mean) but concern as well... I am self pay and I do not know if is all worth it! Well the health and benefit it is... I am just concerned about the recovery period am self pay the process is very fast. I think surgery will be scheduled for mid-June, I will get word on that this week.:confused:

Yeah CR I am pumped also.My surgery is booked For june 2 here in Qld Australia.

yayyy, so glad 4 you guys 2, i am also self pay and am paying around £6000 here :lol: its the ost iv ever paid on anything lol but im sure its worthit, but the obsessing is drivin me nuts, im startin to do my own head in! pretty sure my bf is also sick of the surgery talk 2... o well only 7 weeks to go and i litteraly can not wait. june the 1st is awsome and i wish you luck let me know how it goes for you, candy x :biggrin:

Hello fellow Junesters! My band is being fitted on the 3rd June :biggrin: I am so excited KNOWING that I am going to loose weight but more importantly knowing that I am going to KEEP IT OFF FOR GOOD!!!! :lol: I feel totally liberated. I thought I'd be having a final blast with food in my lead up to my surgery, however quite the opposite has happened, I'm actually eating much less than usual. Is anyone else experiencing this? I am going on holiday next week so it will be interesting to see how I get on. My last time on a plane praying that I don't have to use an extention belt! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi, I am getting banded on June 14th. I am very excited! I am counting the days, hours, minutes and seconds. :biggrin:

Hey Guys!!!

I'm getting banded on June 18th. I was originally scheduled for May 14th, but moved it back because I wanted to make sure I had my mind right for the journey ahead. I must admit I've been obsessing, and trying to gain as much knowledge as possible as to what to expect, so i've been reading a lot of blogs, watching a lot of vlogs on youtube, and cruising this site! I kind of wish I kept my original date, but at the same time I'm happy I pushed it back because I feel I'll being going into the surgery knowing full well what MY part in this whole journey will be!

Good luck to all!!

Hi, im getting banded on Jun 15 with Dr. Almanza in mexico. Anyone else?:biggrin:

Jonelle...where can I find the vlogs on youtube?

Getting banded on June 14th in Lake Worth, Florida. I get done teaching on June 11th. Can't wait. Looking forwards to being smaller in August when I go back to work. I'm mostly concerned about trying to keep eating the right way once I get used to having the band. I am an obsessive eater. Just eat to eat...

I've got a June 15 date.... I finally think I've decided to actually go through with it, even though I'm scared silly.

I didn't really believe I'd get approved on the first try, so it seem sort of unreal to me still I think. :scared2:

Hiya just wondering if anyone is getting banded in June and if so how are you feeling im an excited nervous wreck obsessed with getting the surgery it seems as though every other:thumbup: word out of my mouth is when i get my surgery this and surgery that lol 8 weeks to go whooo hoooo

My date is June 11th. I'm anxious and nervous and all of the above. I'm mostly curious as to how I will feel, and what my results will be like!!

Getting banded on June 14th in Lake Worth, Florida. I get done teaching on June 11th. Can't wait. Looking forwards to being smaller in August when I go back to work. I'm mostly concerned about trying to keep eating the right way once I get used to having the band. I am an obsessive eater. Just eat to eat...

WE are getting BANDed the same day! shall we be band buddies.

I'm getting banded on June 29th by Dr. Kirshenbaum in Colorado. Very excited to get a fresh start on life. This site truly has inspired me and keeps me excited and informed of what lies ahead.