Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What PS will you get when you reach goal?

Anwyn

I want a TT, bat-wing removal, booby reduction/lift, brow lift (and removal of a scar I have had since I was 2), spider vein removal and something to tidy up all the fat/skin junk that is hiding, what I am sure is, a glorious jaw line. Anyone got a lazy $25,000 handy???

My wish list is a Tummy Tuck, an inner thigh lift, and varicose/spider vein removal (legs).

My floppy boobs drive me nuts. I can't stand going braless but hate wearing them...I recorded Oprah today...it's the repeat of her bra and jeans show...so maybe I'll get some pointers in the bra category. I'm thinking the 3 new bras I purchased are too small of a cup size. Could I really be a DD? Seems impossible. No boob job for me though. I'm leaving those girls alone.

Well I would like a Tummy Tuck, vaginal lift, thigh lift, and boob lift/implants. I'm currently a DD and like that size but would consider getting a reduction and small implants if it will keep em perky and even. I have always had one boob about a 1/2 cup size bigger than the other - its sooo embarrassing and noticeable if I don't have a bra on. I've never liked my ugly boobs and they can reduce my nipple size too I don't care.

I don't want the complete body lift or whatever it is where they cut you completely around. I saw one of those surgeries on discovery channel and this guys scar was outragious and literally went completely around full circle where they cut his body in two and stitched it back together - OMG. My butt is fine, I hope my arms will be ok and my back is fine. And of course Lipo to get any noticable cellulite out. Would consider going to MX too if I can't get insurance to pay for some of it. Hoping I can get insurance to pay for a tummy, thigh, & vaginal lift as I do get sores & infections in the folds of fat so I could prove it to be medically neccessary reconstructive surgery.

Smooch...What's the vaginal lift? hmmm...that whole area, what I can see of it in the mirror without having to look too long! is a stretch mark mess. Down into the hairline...all around, yucky red gross saggy stretch marks. I am hoping they fade a bit more and I know the inner thigh lift would make that area look better (at least in clothes) but the vaginal lift? Just what gets lifted? I get a good cyst on a stretch mark down there at least 2-3 times a year. Eewww and Ouch!!!

My DH will need to have the full body lift once he gets closer to his goal. He said I could help pick out his new belly button. :D

I get terrible rashes too, that's why I'll need the TT and the BR.

The vaginal lift - now I'm not quite sure if that is in place of a Tummy Tuck or both - I saw it done on Dr. 90210 - a girl who had WLS - had a vaginal lift - that is exactly what he called it - said he gave her an "adorable vaginal lift" - it looked like she had the fat pad pooch down there - but like I said I don't know if she had a previous tummy tuck or if you get a tummy tuck this is included etc - don't really know. I too get big red blister like cysts frequently on my inner thighs & pubic area - then I get rashes in between my fat pad and tummy - gross.

I definitely want a Tummy Tuck, and think I might get away with a mini TT. 229 is my high weight and I have never had children so I think I will just have the loose skin to worry about. The only other thing I would want is the breast lift and depending on how much they shrink maybe a small implant, just to keep the tops perky and rounded. Currently in 40DDD, and alot of that is tons of fat making them still look full and round, who knows where they will go without all the extra fat. But as long as they still look okay in good underwired bras and swimsuits I might pass up the boob job part altogether. (but then again they do the TT and breast lift/augmentation at the same time, a big money saver! so who knows)

Arms, Arms Arms!!! I HATE my ARMS. The medical term is a 'brachioplasty'. The downside is the scar runs from your armpit down to your elbow. Why they can't do it like a facelift and hide the scars in the armpit and crook of the elbow is beyond me.

I want to see the first surgeon who develops that method.

I'm checking into PS now. Probably going to MX, for cost and that's where I had my band placed. Spring is the anticipated/ hoped for timeframe.

I will so be a patchwork quilt. I was crying last night about the bat wings I have formed from losing weight. I had never realized how far I had let myself go and the permanant damage I have done to myself. I get so mad thinking about the stretch marks, saggy skin, and even the surgery scars that I already have had. I want to have everything done when I get to goal weight. Everything all of you said and more. I am worried because 2 of the small incisions from my lap band surgery ketoided (I think that is the name) where the scar is raised and red and will be forever. Surgery can't fix that and it is where scar tissue continues to grow after the scar is done. Well I have plenly of scars between band and seperate gall bladder surgery and only 2 did this right in the top middle of my stomach. I am worried if I get the Tummy Tuck, my entire pantyline scar will end up this way. Has anyone had any trouble with this? To me that is just as bad as the extra skin hanging, I don't know.

I'm deathly afraid of a Tummy Tuck, being a relatively modest 70lb or so overweight and having gotten through 3 pregnancies with not even a stretch mark, I'd be quite surprised if my tummy was really bad afterwards, sure I might have a bit of poochy skin but I really dont demand perfection there, I dont show my tummy as a matter of course, so to be honest, unless it was visible through my clothes and looked like rolls of fat, I wouldnt bother. I'm deathly afraid of the scarring, of getting a keloid scar (although my caesar scar is OK) and I really cant see the point of a perfectly flat stomach if its got a horrible scar all the way across it. I'd honestly rather have some loose skin.

I think I'll need a boob job though, they're going to be absolutely terrible when they're deflated. Those scars are hidden so dont worry me.

What I really want as my reaching goal weight reward though is to have my hair bio-ionically straightened. I can easily blow dry it straight but its quite frizzy and it drives me nuts. I want a headful of silky straight hair. My mum thinks I"m going to chop it all off into a "sensible" style when I get my weight off. Nuh uh. I'm 38, I'm hanging onto long hair for a few years yet.