Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey Monique- I sent you a PM. :thumbup:

Yep, same Dr. and I'm jealous you get to opt out of the sleep study, but NOT jealous that you're having to pay for everything. OUCH. :thumbup: Melissa is pretty confident that my INS will pay for it, but I just need to jump through a few hoops to get there. No biggie, I suppose!

Once it's approved, I'm hoping to get it done soon. The longer out it's scheduled, the more time I will have to obsess about it. KWIM?! I'd rather just schedule it and get it over with!!

Like you, I'm dreading the Optifast mess. What flavors are you going to get? I want to get a Magic Bullet that someone posted about so I can mix my shakes on the fly! SOOO not looking forward to that.

Nice to meet you!

Hey just thought I would pass this info on...I saw that posting about the Magic Bullet too...So I went online to craigslist.com and bought a BRAND NEW one for 30 bucks!! :Dancing_wub: You might take a look on there...I think costco has them pretty cheap too.

Awesome! I LOVE CL! Thanks!!!!!!

Hi!! I am from the Mid-Cities area and was banded in January. Good luck to you!!

Hi!! I am from the Mid-Cities area and was banded in January. Good luck to you!!

Hiya! Congrats on your near 30lb loss!! How's it going, being with the band?? Any tips or tricks to share with those of us just starting on this path???

Nice to meet youm btw!! :thumbup:

Hey there Bella and Mommy2P!!!! Good to meet y'all!

I live in the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw school district... I have 3 kids ages 12,11, and almost 5!

My surgeon is Dr. David Kim in Colleyville! How about you guys?

I did not do a sleep study... I should.. but I'm going to opt out of that since I'm a self paying patient... I don't HAVE to do it... so I won't.... ya know?

Tell me more about you guys!!!!!

Hey there! i dont live that far from you! Im going through TRUE RESULTS and have also opted out of the sleep study. :thumbup:

Im really nervous though!!! Today is my birthday :crying:

all I asked for from my friends and family were protien shakes for my pre-op an post-op diet!!! Imma NERD I know!

Lets stay in touch, yea?

I have a friend that has already gone through the banding process. She is 2 months out from surgery and looks great! She will be my band buddy but I can sure use some more.

Oh and I think my mommy got a me a Magic Bullet :unsure:.

hey there im new here and in texas also- good luck on that i am hoping to get mine taken care of as well. It is exciting to think it may happen one day :thumbup:

Go for texans, i'm in south texas and banded march 16. i was nervous too, let me tell you, i am so happy i did it. i've lost 26 lbs already without a fill. you'll be nervous until they wheel you into the or, but after 5 days, you will feel fine and start a new life. Good luck to all of you. And Happy "NEW" Birthday!

Welcome all Texans! :thumbup: It's so great to hear from those of us just starting out and especially from the ones who have BTDT (been there done that!). ANY info you can share with us is AWESOME!!!

Happy Birthday, Bella, belated!

Hello! Central Texas here! Good luck girls!

IM SUPPOSEDTO CALL MY SURGEONS NURSE TODAY TO GET A SURGERY DATE.

IM PRAYING FOR EARLY TO MID MAY!!! IM SO STOKED AND JUST WANT TO GET THIS DONE AND START THE PROCESS OF NEW HEALTHIER ME! WE WANT BABIES AND RIGHT NOW AT MY WEIGHT AND WITH PCOS ITS JUST NOT HAPPENING :frown:

SO WISH ME LUCK! I HATE THE FACT THAT IM SHELLING OUT SO MUCH CASH... BUT I THINK ILL APPRECIATE IT BETTER AND WANT TO DO BETTR AND THINK TWICE ABOUT WHAT I PUT IN MY MOUTH IF I KNOW HOW MUCH ITS COSTING ME :thumbup:

ILL KEEP YU GUYS POSTED...

OH HEY WHAT ARE YU GUYS DOING ABOUT CLOTHES? :ohmy:

HOW OFTEN ARE YALL BUYING NEW (OR NEW TO YOU) CLOTHES?:)

THIS IS SMTHING IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT ALOT LATELY SINCE I WORK IN A BUSINESS THAT REQUIRES YOU TO ALWAYS BE DRESSED NICE. AM I THE ONLY WEIRDO THAT HAS ABOUT THIS? LOL:tongue:

Hiya! Congrats on your near 30lb loss!! How's it going, being with the band?? Any tips or tricks to share with those of us just starting on this path???

Nice to meet youm btw!! :ohmy:

I went for my 3rd fill today and I have lost 34 pounds. YAY!! I have a friend that was banded one month before me and she has lost 70 pounds! I think that everyone has to follow whatever path works well for them. For me, I have a Protein shake every morning, then a sensible lunch & dinner. I really don't snack a lot. I do exercise almost every day, even if it is just 10 minutes...but I shoot for 40-60 minutes daily.

My biggest tip (since I'm not a veteren yet) is to not get discouraged at first. It takes a while to get going.

Best of luck to you!!

Also, for any of you True Results folks, the Ft. Worth support group meeting is on the 2nd Monday at 6:30 PM at their Hurst office. It is a FABULOUS group!!