Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good Morning,

My name is Steve. I live in the Sacramento area. Dr. Patchings is my doctor. I am scheduled to be banded on March 10, 2010.

I am looking for fellow bandsters I can communicate with that are having the surgery near my surgery date.

Having someone in the same boat can be beneficial to our success.

Thanks Again.

Here is the link to a bunch of people that are being banded in March. Good luck to you!!!!

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f18/spring-into-march-2010-bandsters-108654/

hi steve, my name is carol and i just got banded yesterday 3/2. read all of the blogs and posts because they have helped me a lot. right now i am sore where i assume the port is, the rest of the incisions are fine. i do have that terrible gas that everyone complains about. walking does help but i will be happy when it finally passes. i have been sipping on Water and Protein Shakes, dozing on and off and wishing that i could eat something solid.

Hi Carol,

You are one day post-op. I hope you are feeling well real soon. Keep in touch.

thanks for responding to my thread.

i just keep walking around the house in circles hoping this gas will pass. it is soooo uncomfortable. it feels like a big ball of heartburn.

I am sorry it hasn't passed. Let me know how you are doing day by day.

Hope you get some relief.

Steve

I'm being banded on 3/9 - Welcome to the club!

Welcome and don't forget to put your date on the calendar here: http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f22472/march-2010-only-please-110733/

I was banded yesterday as well. No pain but this gas is very irritating.

Hi Steve, I am going for my first visit on 3/12. I am very nervous but excited. I have been reading all the stories I guess trying to find reasons I shojld not have the surgery. I have been uplifted by all the experiences.

Hi Steve,

My name is Chris and I live in Las Vegas. Dr. James Atkinson performed my surgery. I got banded on March 1st. The surgery itself went smoothly. On Tuesday, I had the gas and bloated feeling. I just kept walking. I had to sleep in my recliner due to the pressure from the gas. Wednesday was better. I started "relieving" some of the gas. Now my issue is the soreness around my incisions. But it gets a little better each day. Please keep us updated and good luck!!

How do you get that March Marauders 2010 banner on here? I'd like to have that too!

Chris

How do you get that March Marauders 2010 banner on here? I'd like to have that too!

Chris

• Right click on the image in my signature
  • Select "Copy image location"
  • Click "User CP" in the upper left
  • Click "Edit Signature" on the left
  • Click on the picture of the mountains
  • Do ctrl-v in the box asking for a url
  • Click Save

Good Morning,

My name is Steve. I live in the Sacramento area. Dr. Patchings is my doctor. I am scheduled to be banded on March 10, 2010.

I am looking for fellow bandsters I can communicate with that are having the surgery near my surgery date.

Thanks Again.

Hi, Steve - my name is Jeri and I live in Maryland. I am scheduled for my LapBand surgery on March 12, 2010 - boy we're getting close, aren't we?

I'd love to stay in touch and help each other through the process!

Good Morning,

Thanks Again.

Im Bob, Im from Pittsburgh. Im having mine done on March 10th also. I was supposed to have it on the 3rd but the hospital rescheduled it for the 10th. We'll have to keep each other posted. How do you feel about the surgery? Are you excited, nervous? I was nervous when I thought It was on the 3rd, then I was disappointed when they rescheduled. There whwew people who werent really letting me know how they felt, my dad for instance. then I met him for lunch yesterday and he brought it up. He told me about John Daley(golfer) having it done and how successful he has been, Thats his way of telling me he supports me. Ive explained the procedure to him many times and it seemed to go in one ear and out the other. Now that Daley has it I guess he understands whats involved. The reason I told you that is because I think subconsciously I needed his approval, and up until yesterday I had a little uneasy feeling but I felt relief when he gave his approval in a round about way. I dont think the actual surgery has been the issue(for me doubting doing this), I think it was having the approval(maybe support is a better word)of a few people who matter. Anyway good luck, we'll have to compare surgery stories>