Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Alex Esquivel - Dr. Esquivel and True Results are top notch

I was banded by Dr Esquivel on Tuesday, Oct 18, 2011. I met him 2 weeks before and I felt that he was very informative to any questions. When he came in to talk to my husband and I, he was very intune to my other health insues before surgery. I have not had any problems so far and it has been 6 days since surgery. I had great nurses at St Davids South, in Austin Texas, they were very caring to anything I needed. I had to stay overnight because of insurance policy, but I felt that it was ok because it gave me time to adjust to moving around with the incisions and I got the rest I needed before going home. True Results in Austin has been very nice to me and my mentor Paul has kept me very informed to anything that I needed to know. So far since I started with True Results 6months ago I have lost a total of 23 pounds with 6 of those being since surgery 6 days ago.

If you just walk and try to stay as active as you can after surgery, with rest in between doing things. I feel that this has been the best joice that I have made.

Thanks to my support my husband, I could not do this without his support and help.

Good luck to everyone else who is having Dr Esquivel doing there surgery.

I'm am scheduled for surgery with Dr Esquivel on feb 24, actually me and my mm are going together, Avignon surgery back to back. We're out of Austin but driving to San Antonio for surgery at turning point center....

The experience has been great so far, love the staff at Austin office and paul has been great. Had an EGD with Esquivel 2 weeks ago and found him calming, caring, and reassuring.

I had an EGD w/ Dr Esquivel 2 weeks ago and surgery scheduled for June 22. Thank you for the reviews!!

I started with True Results Austin in Oct 2012. They guided me throught the hoop jumping to get insurance approval. My last consultation was on Jan 14, I got my approval letter Jan 22, and was banded on Feb 21.

Dr. Esquivel was great. Seems to be a sharp guy. Everyone at St. David's South was awesome. I was expecting a lot of hurry up and wait, this was not the case. Checked in about 815a, Registration done by 845. I was in a gown by 915 and knocked out before 10am. Home by 3pm.

I was banded 1/25/13 in san antonio. The team was amazing! And so was dr. Esquevel (forgive me for the spelling)

Highly recommended to anyone!

I also work w/Paul at True Results Austin & can't wait to meet Dr. Esquivel.

I also work w/Paul at True Results Austin & can't wait to meet Dr. Esquivel.

You are in good hands. Dr Esquivel is great and I can't say enough about Paul and True Results. Love them.

I strongly recommend coming to the support group. Paul runs them, we meet at 6:30 on the 4th Thursday of the month.

Good luck with your upcoming surgery.

Surgery is tomorrow (my birthday) at 1pm!!!

Looking forward to being banded thru True Results.

Edited by Makinchanges4me

glad I found this topic. I'm being banded by Dr. Esquivel in August. I'm so excited.

Being banded in S.A. on 8/5/14 by Dr Esquival of True Results. Haven't met him yet. But his office staff in Austin are great.

Edited by Makinchanges4me

I had my EGD on 8/4 and surgery 8/5 thru True Results and Dr Esquivel. I have no complaints. I met the dr at pre-op meeting and before surgery. He was very nice and answered any questions that my hubby and I had. Everyone at TR has given me all the info and support I need. Once monthly (I think 4th Thurs of each month) the Austin office has a good support group. They meet from about 6:30-8 p.m. I would highly recommend TR. and Dr Alex Esquivel.