Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Most mornings, after using the restroom, before hopping in shower. But I log my "official" weight on Mondays.

I have stuck to weighing myself once a week since surgery (Nov. 16). It can be hard to resist stepping on that scale! However, it's great to see a few pounds down once a week. I started weight training and my trainer took my measurements. We will do that once a month. I am excited to see those numbers go down.

Daily in the morning before I eat

I weigh myself a couple of times a week, but not consistently. I weigh first thing in the morning, sometimes before and after I use the restroom but usually after. It really does make a difference even if it is just a few ounces.

Lately it's been every day but I'm 10 days post op so it's a good motivator to see that I've lost 2 pounds in a day! But I'm going to start weighing weekly on Monday. I think I'm going to have to hide my scale though, it's too tempting!

I have one of them big Dr type scales with the weights on top... You know, the ones we all used to dread... it sits in My Kitchen right by the light switch and I weigh myself several times a day... practically every time I walk past it... I know I'm in a downward spiral and gaining weigh with out even looking if I refuse to go near a scale, so I use it to keep myself accountable daily rather than being oblivious for a whole year and then acting surprised when it says I gained 40 pounds since I last looked...

I weigh daily. I don't see a problem with it, I won't record if it is up, only if it is down. :( Weight fluctuations are natural, so I try not to get discouraged, but I wouldn't be same if I didn't weigh everyday, I just like to know how I am doing.

uuugh I weigh once per wk and im about to just change it to once a month. I just weighed myself as we speak and gained 2lbs im pissed and I don't see how I did that.

Please,Please,Please, focus on how good u feel. The scale should not predict how u are doing, this can be very up setting to most people including myself.... Good Luck

uuugh I weigh once per wk and im about to just change it to once a month. I just weighed myself as we speak and gained 2lbs im pissed and I don't see how I did that.

This is why I only weigh myself once a month. It would be to hard on me to get on the scale and not see a difference for the better.:(

@Faithgirl2 thanks for your words your are so so right I feel great and a lot healthier as we speak. Yes the scale made me upset, but your right focus on how you feel. From now on though im weighing once a month and that's it.

This is why I only weigh myself once a month. It would be to hard on me to get on the scale and not see a difference for the better.:smile2:

So true I am done with the scale til my next dr appt.