Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hit onederland today and it feels onederful!!!

First time I have been under 200 lbs in many years. I am so thankful for my band and this wonderful site. Thank you both for being their for me. I couldn't have done it without you!:eek:

CONGRATULATIONS on your milestone! What an amazing accomplishment (and it looks like you don't have too much further to go either!)

No I don't. It is great to see that the lbs I have left to lose are less than half of what I have already lost. I am on the downhill slide. I know the remainder will come off more slowly but I am ok with that. I know it will happen.

Congratulations, it is a gratifying achievement. I can't wait to join you there.

Congrat! That is awesome...How long did it take you?

Thanks so much. I was banded on May 5th, 2009 so I am not quite 10 months out.

Hi there! I am getting near ONEderland myself! But it's been a battle and I'm not quite there yet. I got down to 207 and then jumped to 209. :eek: And then I had the flu on Wednesday and Thursday which dropped me down to my current 205. I never thought I'd say thank goodness for the flu! haha! I was hoping to be in ONEderland by the end of the month but it looks like it will take a bit longer. That's OK, I'm working hard and still very encouraged.

Good luck and congrats to you!

Mandy

Just hang in there. That is exactly where I was a few weeks ago. It seemed like I would be down a couple of lbs and then back up again. Onederland was my goal for the Valentine's Day Challenge and I didn't make it. Slowly though a pound at a time I got there and you will too.

Mandy

Just hang in there. That is exactly where I was a few weeks ago. It seemed like I would be down a couple of lbs and then back up again. Onederland was my goal for the Valentine's Day Challenge and I didn't make it. Slowly though a pound at a time I got there and you will too.

Thank you so much for saying that. I knew it, but it's still nice to hear. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm eating right and exercising so there is no where for the weight to go but fall off! I'm just very impatient. I need to remind myself, "I didn't get fat overnight, I won't get skinny overnight either!"

And I'll let you know when I can join you in ONEderland! Yay!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!! I am dreaming of onederland. I can't remember ever being there. I guess I just can't remember back that far!! Good Job!!

Way to go! I love hearing about other bandsters reaching milestones. It motivates me so much. Keep up the good work!

Congratulations!!

I too have hit onederland:thumbup:, so I know your joy. It has been a very long time since I was in onderland. I can not wait to get to 189. I will get there. So hold on and enjoy the ride:thumbup:.

Edited by wonderwoman2009