Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 2010 Bandsters

Hi! My surgery date is March 16. I have finished my first week of pre-op diet..it was hard the first few days but it has gotten easier...am excited and nervous at the same time!!! I have gotten alot of info from this board..thanks!

Now, how do you get the weight loss ticker added to your message???

thanks and have a great week!

Marcia

Thanks for the welcome. As I said in an earlier post, I'm scheduled to be banded on March 17th. My surgeon does not require I be on a preop diet except for the day before which will be a clear liquid diet. So, I have been eating like crazy thinking this is my last chance to eat what I want. I've gained an additional 8 lbs in the last week! Should I be worried? Am I making a mistake? Someone help me.

I gained 10lbs since my last visit, But I have been eating and exercising the same, I think its the steriods i am taking for a bad sinus infection.. Anyhoo I had my last appt thursday before my surgery March 19 and he was upset with me cause he said that any extra weight would cause my liver to be bigger and for them not to be able to see what they are doing for the surgery.. So i am under strick orders to get rid of this extra lbs by my surgery..

So main concern would be engored liver..

Hi! My surgery date is March 16. I have finished my first week of pre-op diet..it was hard the first few days but it has gotten easier...am excited and nervous at the same time!!! I have gotten alot of info from this board..thanks!

Marcia

normally you just have to click on someone ticker and it will take you to the site to get one

Marcia

Check out the last post in this link: http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f17/ticker-tutorial-pictures-41782/

check your pm messages drewser...

Tomorrow's the big day! Don't feel too nervous - odd?

Tomorrow's the big day! Don't feel too nervous - odd?

It must be odd because I felt the same way and I am odd. :biggrin:

I think if you get too excited or nervous about the actual surgery itself you will be disappointed. It really is pretty boring.

Good luck!!

March 23rd for me. I'm excited, anxious, nervous, and elated all in one. I'll get my banding profile up but I started at 476 and am down to 426 per my insurance requirements and can't wait for the band!

My doctor isn't requiring a pre-op diet either. Glad to hear that someone else is getting the same info!

Sharon

March 19th is the day :thumbup:

March 11th, only 2 days away!!!!:) I hope they can intubate me this time around.

I too am getting way excited- thanks for all the posts and info folks! It keeps me grounded and driven to succede.

March 15th!

I'm getting banded on March 19, 2010

My doctor isn't requiring a pre-op diet either. Glad to hear that someone else is getting the same info!

Sharon

March 19th is the day :)

Hey there the 19th is my day too....lets keep in touch!