Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 24th is the day!

Were all on a roll here....the 24th is getting closer....I am so excited. I tell you the last few days I've really been a BIT** but today I am finally feeling good. I have some energy, and did a lot of spring cleaning on my apartment. I wonder how many calories I have burned today...I am down a total of 16 pounds with 10 days to go!! I can't wait to see 299 on the scale...I will have to do a dance. Going to take my pics tonight...I have one posted on my profile but it was from XMAS of 08 and I've gained since then. So not quite accurate....Gonna really get some good ones...front, back and side views. Up close and full body ugh!!!

I think my body is done with the withdrawing and I'm feeling human again.

Yesterday I slept 18 hours....I was an emotional wreck. Funny how I can feel the exact opposite today... oh well, maybe my body is getting used to this....

HUGS TO ALL.... Hope you are all well...

Meg

Day 5 on la liquids... :ohmy:

.... 9 days left????? is that right????? OMG.... :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Same here. Day 5 and 9 days left. How are you going? I'm :thumbup:finding that the Protein keeps me full and I'm not as hungry as I thought I would be.

Same here. Day 5 and 9 days left. How are you going? I'm :thumbup:finding that the Protein keeps me full and I'm not as hungry as I thought I would be.

On day 10, 7 days left! It is easier and the goal is getting nearer but I still miss food, well flavour actually. 10lb down :thumbup: I hope it carries on at a pound a day until my op :thumbup:

Hi, that is my day too. My sister and are both scheduled for March 24th. 10 day pr-op diet today. Sounds like between some of your, 3 Protein Shakes and up to 2 cups of cottage shees, yogurt, applesauce, etc. Nervous!

Hi everyone! I'm scheduled for surgery on March 24th as well. My doctor doesn't require I do a liquid diet pre-surgery but I've decided I want to do it the week before just to prepare.

10 more days.... :thumbup:

OK....day 6....its early but its day 6 :blink:

..... so I have 3 scales (one from my grandma) and two that I had.... they all say something different... soooo 2 scales are telling me (reg scale and a digital) that I lost 19lbs... but the other one is telling me 15.. sooo Im thinking 15 lbs sounds about right.....but holy shit I lost 15lbs in 6 days :w00t:

so... Im getting rid of all three...and going out to buy a weight watchers scale! :thumbup:

8 more days...... :thumbup: :smile2:

OK....day 6....its early but its day 6 :blink:

..... so I have 3 scales (one from my grandma) and two that I had.... they all say something different... soooo 2 scales are telling me (reg scale and a digital) that I lost 19lbs... but the other one is telling me 15.. sooo Im thinking 15 lbs sounds about right.....but holy shit I lost 15lbs in 6 days :w00t:

so... Im getting rid of all three...and going out to buy a weight watchers scale! :thumbup:

8 more days...... :thumbup: :smile2:

You are doing great! I leave next Monday for Mexico and than 2 days later....OMG I can't stand it, I justwant to do it!

Well done DarkAngel, how encouraging? Just think its never coming back.

On day 6, and still no cheating. I am down 10lbs since starting and that is pretty amazing. I really had to stop to think what Darkangel was saying in only 8 days we will have the worst of this behind us. ONLY 8 DAYS! I know I am getting excited and nervous about it.

Today so far has been pretty challenging and I have had to really focus to stay on track. Hubby went shopping for the groceries last night and what he bought would make a bachelor pad look healthy. Mostly snacky type foods! Unbelieveable. Oh well, I am determined to stay on track and not cheat, not even once.

Hope you all are doing well....R

Its great having all these new friends going in for surgery on the 24th also..... and having all the newly-banded pple to let us know eveything is going to be fine..... :wub:

...group hugzzz :wub:

day 7 on la boost!!! ....half way done..:tongue2:

7 more days and its our turn!!!! :laugh:

:tt1::tt2::thumbup::smile2::tt1::smile:

OH...and Im seeing numbers on my scale that I havn't seen in over 10 years.....:wub:

.... :tongue2:

That is great darkangel!!!! I have been sooooooo hungry but I'm down 7 pounds. Im ready for the 24th to get here. We only have 7 days left.... : )

One week from today ladies! How great is that?

7 days to go down 8 pounds. Can't wait till the 24th!