Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for November 2005 Banders!

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 334725" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2>just wanted to let you know that your message was a great inspiration to me today, on this day of thanks. Although I have not lost as much as I have wanted to, I have continued to lose weight since my surgery last Nov. It has been a tough journey for me, personally, since I am an emotional eater. I have wanted to eat my way through many difficulties, and this was not possible due to my fills. Your words have made me realize that I should be more thankful for this gift that I have received, rather than complaining about not losing enough weight, and I realize just how far I have come on my journey thus far. I am so very sorry to hear that things have not gone better for you, but it is my hope that things will gradually get better for you. It seems as if they already are :-) With the support system that you have, and your healthy new attitude, there is no way that you can fail!!! Please, hang in there; everything happens for a reason. All the struggles you have gone through this past year will pay off. You just wait and see. Take care, and I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving!

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Today 10:57 AM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hello, i wish all a happy thanksgiving. Im ver happy with my band, but i have about six month that im stuck on the same weight. Last thursday i had a fill, i feel that it's a good one. I have lost in one week 5 pounds.

So now im 210 now, operation date was 286. (November 8, 2005)

So, im a complete different person now, i wish you all the best.

I hope that before Christmas we will lost another 5 or 10 pounds.:)

Thank you all and keep it up.:clap2:

Happy Thanksgiving to all! It has been a little over a year banded for me and things have gone well. Lost about 65 pounds total so far. Still have another 65 to go, but my doctor says it can take 2 years to get to your goal so I'm not that worried. I have lost every month so far. I feel 100% better, physically and mentally. Went to Europe on my banded anniversary and loved it. Could not have done the trip with the extra 65 pounds. Plan to go back to Paris on my 2nd year banded. Hope everyone is doing good!

I was banded Nov. 11, 2005, and have lost about 95 pounds. I had hoped to reach the 100 mark by my band anniversary. I have stuggled the last several weeks because my head hunger has taken over. However, I look at not gaining during the holiday season as a plus. I made a promise to myself that beginning this morning I would not eat anything that is bad for me like ice cream. I realize my band is a tool, not a miracle. I will say that to myself today over and over.

I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving!

Checking in here...

I was banded Nov. 9th, 2005. I have lost 132 lbs and am happy with my weight. IF I never lose another pound, I will be happy.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

post-205332-13813134344204_thumb.jpg

I was banded on November 7 of 2005. I was 253 prior to surgery, and now I weigh 180 lbs. While I am not yet where I want to be as far as my weight loss goal, I am happy that I have lost the weight that I have ;)

I am celebrating my 1<SUP>st</SUP> bandiversary today. Last year started at 268.2 and today I am 187.4. I am down 80 pounds and feeling great. Next week, I visit my doctor to continue the process of getting off my hypertension medicine. I am able to run like I use in during my undergrad college year. I feel great and have had no complication. Now my goal is to get the remain 35-40 pounds off and continue to get healthier. Also, I am loving being able to get into any store and fit into the clothes! I continue to struggle with the idea that I am no longer a fat girl, but I am slowly transitioning. I rarely post on the site but I visit it daily. Thanks everyone for providing a place to learn more about living a new life

Wow...everyone has done a great job:)

I was banded on the 15th and have lost 40kg....hope to lose 13 more by atleast May next year...which will be my goal weight