Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for November 2005 Banders!

Hello Peter,

I was also banded the 15th of November. I am also at 2.8cc. I have lost 61 pounds so far. I have also come to a stand still. It's been about 3 weeks since I have lost any weight. I am losing inches though. I am going for another fill on the 22nd of this month. I am just going to get a little one so that I don't get too restricted. Hang in there. The exercise will work also.

How is the weather in Australia? It is going to be 78 degrees here today. We have been getting alot of storms here. I don't live too far from tornado alley so I keep up with the weather.. Well, Have a great day and I wish you all the luck with your weightloss!!

Deanna:)

Been on a stall seems like for the last 3 months, need to get a fill soon, or I am going to go nuts. I have been walking and doing a lot of yard work,( 1 acres of weeds) I will hanging in there, what else what I am going to do. I am only down 30 lbs.:confused:

Hey, I'm 6 months -banded 11.18.05 and am down to 168 or so which is a measley 10lbs or so since my fill in January. I was on vacation for two weeks and stayed the same so that's a first and I'm really understanding why i'm fat and what I need to change to change but am very dissapointed with my loss overall. But, I'm lower bmi and want to get 50 off total so i'm willing to wait a bit - BUT if I'm not down at least 25 by the end of the year I will be mad as hell. I try to keep my calories to 1200-1500 and exercise 3 days a week. This is tough.

I was banded on Nov 9th 2005 and by end of January I had lost 23 pounds. Unfortunately, I had an accident the first week in February and I shatter my left leg and ankle. I was just released from physical therapy a week ago. I have gained my weight back and then some. SO, I was finally able to get a fill! I haven't lost any weight yet, but I am starting to walk on the treadmill again. This recent fill hasn't done much for me. I have a 10.75 band and currently have 1.8CC filled. I cannot believe I am 6months in and no weight loss, but life just throws ya curve balls, doesn't it???

Hey.....keep your chin up it looks like you have had arough time

U will get back up on your feet and your weight should drop off you

Goodluck.....i hope it all works out for you

Got banded November 7th and not doing so well. I need some advice from those of you who have lost a good amount of weight. I was down 40 lbs since about February. But have since gained back about 10 lbs. I don't know what to do. Sometimes I am so hungry I just eat and eat and never feel full. I need some good advice on how to start over again. I try every day but fail every day. I am only down 30 lbs. I feel bad but know that I can do better I just need to know what you all do that works for your.

Hello everyone

I was banded november 8th 2005 and have lost 66 pounds. But i have 7 weeks stuck on the same weight. I still dont get a fill yet, but i feel that i dont need it , because hardly can i eat. I think because i stop with my cardio exercises, i get stuck. I just start last sunday back. So i hope that i can start back losing weight, but i can not imagine gained weight with this Band. I wish you all the best I think all the bandster that gained weight back have to get a fill and please buy healty food to eat. Fat Free and suger free food, it help you a lot.

Bye Bettina:)

My current weight now is 219 but i dont know how the change down. I was 286 surgery date and now im 219. Thanks

I have lost about 64 pounds since then but it has also been very slow for me too now, I lost one pound last month! You have to look at it as though it could take two years for us to achieve our goal and considering that then I am already to my half way goal. I am jump starting my system again by joining a gym and doing all kinds of different excercise and sticking with the 3 small meals daily. From what I am reading here it seems as though we have all slowed down to the bare minimum so maybe at this stage that is normal and we just have to continue doing the right things get over this plateau and we will start losing again. Good Luck to you, ask your doctor if maybe you are too filled and possibly he could take a small amount out that will make a difference for you.

11/9/05 275 lbs

09/23/06 206 lbs:)

Ok i thought i would bump this thread up as its nearly coming up to our year bandiversary:)

I have now lost 36kg:)

Still want to lose another 20 before the end of the year:omg:

Hello i'm 33kg down. But wont to loose a a another 10 or 5 before Christrmas or before my 1 anniversary it's 8 november 2006.

I have 1 fill that i did 7 september but i dont feel the difference. What do you guys can we make it????

Bye love u all.

Yeah i reckon we can both make it...lol:)

Ok keep in touch and we need to post up on our 1 year band date

Hi all

it's been just over a year justed wanted to see how much people who had there band fitted in november 2005 was doing,

I'm only down 21kg

Just had a good fill so fingers crossed,

I was banded last Nov and this has been the hardest year of my life - while i am unhappy with my weight loss - i am learning so much about myself and slowly learning to eat in a healthier slower manner. I know longer wonder why i am fat - all my bad habits have come and slapped me in the face and I am slowly chipping away and trying to change them. My surgery was a breeze but because I have had so many struggles trying to lose weight I have had many months of feeling depressed about my 'failure' with the band. I've decided I won't view myself as a failure anymore and have found a local doc that has given me hope I can succeed. That with two close band friends - one i had surgery with and another local friend and this group (so supportive) I think I can make it. for anyone out there ready to give up - please try to hang in there - sometimes its true, you have to change what you are doing to get a different result. we are all worth it. happy thanksgiving to all -