Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey, Ladies

My surgery is on the 22th of this month. I'm excited also I was afraid to tell my mom I finally did and she was very supportive. I'm feeling so good right now. Now you know what will make my day if someone could tell me how to put the ticker and art work on my page. Lol!

We're going to do this ladies and I pray for each and everyone of us.

Be Blessed!

hmmm.. I think you put the code in the wrong box. I did that at first and redid it.. just preview and try again before you post it! Not much help I KNOW.. but hopefully it helps.

Hi everyone ,

my date is Feb 25th , started pre op diet today ughhhh , just Protein shakes and raw or steamed veggies , hoping i get used to it after a coupls of days :thumbdown:

I am feb 25th too! your diet is different then mine though. I started mine yesterday (so thats 2 weeks long) and i can only drink Protein Drink mixes (carnation breakfast), sugar free Jello, sugar free popcicles, and Soup broth. ONLY!

I'm on the 23rd too and my diet is the same. broth, SF Jello, SF popsicles, protien shakes. I can also have Clear Liquids and 8 oz. of low fat or non fat yogurt. I'm on day 2 and I'm not gonna lie, I'm not that much fun to be around right now.....:angry:

Day 2 from 6 PM thru 3 pm on Day 3 were the worse for me. It became easier after that - I'm on Day 7 now. Good luck to you.

JC in KC

:angry:

I'm on the 23rd too and my diet is the same. broth, SF Jello, SF popsicles, protien shakes. I can also have clear liquids and 8 oz. of low fat or non fat yogurt. I'm on day 2 and I'm not gonna lie, I'm not that much fun to be around right now.....:hurray:

I start my pre-op tomorrow morning, so I am praying for the best!!

Good Luck to all my fellow soon to be bandsters!!

I am on day 4. I am shocked that it hasn't been that bad. For some reason I haven't been very hungry. I can't even force down all 5 carnation drinks. I can barely drink 3. And they taste pretty good. I like the popcicles a lot. If I actually feel a little hungry, I eat chicken Soup broth. I think I am very lucky because I know a lot of people have a hard time with this.

Maybe it's because I have done a 40 day fast a couple years ago. I also have my parents support, they are dieting with me. They are Trying hard to eat mostly liquids (though better liquids than what I can have, and they cheated today for valentines day).

But thank God, I'm doing good!

I hope yall have good luck continuing your diets!

I started my diet today. :) ugh!! Is all I can say. I'm supposed to going on a date tonight and he wants to go out to eat!! THE NERVE!! :biggrin: WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?

I started my diet today. :) ugh!! Is all I can say. I'm supposed to going on a date tonight and he wants to go out to eat!! THE NERVE!! :biggrin: WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?

I think you should reschedule your date. This is an important diet and an important time in your life and I really don't think you should risk cheating on your diet. Either that or tell him you aren't interested in going out to eat and do somehting else instead...

I think you should reschedule your date. This is an important diet and an important time in your life and I really don't think you should risk cheating on your diet. Either that or tell him you aren't interested in going out to eat and do somehting else instead...

That's so true! :)

IM SO HUNGRY! I went and bought the Special K Protein Shakes because I was so hungry in between (meals)shakes. Any suggestions?!? I'm on my 3rd one today and its only 2:30!

I am on the same liquid diet as Jenner and Ladyk, My date is 32 fourteen looonnng days of not eating. I started today and 17 hours later I am hungry and foggy. Popcicles never looked or tasted so good. Good luck!

3 Pm on Day 2 thru 5 PM on Day 3 were the toughest for me. Then, hit the pace and hunger left. Hope that happens for both of you.

Cherita, I skipped Valentines Day dinner - just for this year. Next year I'll bring my gorgeous new body to a much lighter dinner.

I'm positive it will be well worth the effort for all of us.

Be strong - so many others have walked this path - we can too.

JC in KC

Hi my name is Cynthia and I am getting the band next Tuesday as well. Excited but beginning to get a little nervous. Been waiting for this for a long time.

Hi my name is Cynthia and I am getting the band next Tuesday as well. Excited but beginning to get a little nervous. Been waiting for this for a long time.

Hey Cynthia! Are you on a liquid diet? I have to say mine is SUCKING right about now! BUT I'm trying to stay positive :biggrin:

My date is 2/24 - getting nervous.

Good luck to all

Can someone tell me how to put the bmi scale up?