Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG... I am so happy Christmas NSV

On Thanksgiving our family drew names for which adult was going to buy a gift for which adult. We had to make a list of 3 things we would like.

At that time I was fitting into my 18Ws only with my Spanx, and was praying to be able to wear a 16W by Valentines, so I did put a pair of 16W jeans and size L tops on my list.

Today I opened my gift, and there they were, 16W jeans and 2 size L tank tops. I waited until we got back to the house to try them on, just so I could see how much more I am going to have to lose to wear them. OMG... I put them on, zipped them up, and have a little bit of room. And that was without the spanx. I am so excited. I have not been a 16W in 18 years, since my youngest daughter was born.

I can't wait to get to TN in the morning, we are driving up now, and my sil can see that they do fit me. She is thinking about having the band and she hasn't seen me since August.

I started this venture with surgery in June wearing a 22/24, now i am a comfortable 16. And to top it all off, I am 6 lbs from my New Years Goal, so we will see what happens. YAHOO!!! 199 here I come.

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing this NSV with everyone. It's these positive stories that made us consider getting banded.

I love my band and my new flat tummy!

Sue

Congratulations on your NSV.

After almost having to buy size 58 pants I am down to size 36 pants. A size that I have not seen in 25 years.

I have gone from 3X to Medium shirt. A BMI from over 50 to under 30. I have allot to be thankful for.

WOW congratulations! I hope to have similar success in 6 months time! Congrats again!

Thats Awesome! I can't wait til the day I will reach the same. Congrats. Thanks for the encouragement.

Wow, what wonderful news. Thanks for sharing.

I LOVE READING EVERYONE'S NSVs!! :blink: I find them to be very inspirational. I had an NSV just this evening and couldn't wait to get home and jump on the computer so I could share it.

I went to go see a movie at the local theater earlier this evening. Not only was I able to sit comfortably NEXT to my hubby, but I also had my legs crossed for most of the movie. :thumbup: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY BAND!!!!!

PS: The movie, THE BLIND SIDE, is excellent. Just be sure to take along some tissues. :thumbup:

With my NSV yesterday, I get to hopefully have another soon. My sil gave me some clothes today that she doesn't think she will ever be able to wear. Most are from Chico I think the store was, and they were sized different. 1.5, 2, 2.5, not sure how they translate, but right now they are still too small. I will take them home from me when we go next weekend, and hopefully by my next goal which is a 14 by Valentines day, they will fit.

Tomorrow should be real interesting day for me, I have not seen my best friend from high school since 2003, now that we are in TN and only 1 1/2 hours away from her, my 18yo and I are going tomorrow to stay with her for the night. Last picture I have of us together is from 2003 and wow was I big, but we were the same size. I know she is the same size as back then, and having health issues. She works for a dr office, and I am praying that she takes the step, if she is ready, to get the band and let it work for her also.

Edited by thinneranniesoon
changed store name to chico.

Congratulations on all your NSV...whatever the heck that is, although I get the idea. :smile:

Congratulations...this is great! Thanks for sharing:)

Congratulations on all your NSV...whatever the heck that is, although I get the idea. :smile:

I agree Elfie, will some one please translate NSV?

it is a Non scale Victory I believe. A goal you have acheived due to the weightloss that doesn't have to do with the scale. Losing a dress size, crossing your legs, fitting into a seat at the movie theatre.

Congrats again.

Thanks, Makes alot of sense. Congrats on your NSV!

it is a Non scale Victory I believe. A goal you have acheived due to the weightloss that doesn't have to do with the scale. Losing a dress size, crossing your legs, fitting into a seat at the movie theatre.

Congrats again.

Oh...like my underwear actually falling off my hips as I walked across the living room. Gotcha (and thank God I chose to wear dress pants instead of a dress :thumbup:).