I am one week post op (Sleeved on 10/11/22). I am feeling like I cant get in the rythm of what is right for me.
- Been getting all fluids down
- Have not had much pain, only where they pulled stomach out
-Been able to walk and move around
- Only had gas pain for 3 days
-Normal bowl movement
- I don't like the taste of sweetness. So I am having a hard time getting my protein in from shakes and protein water. Any recommendations for other sources of protein?
-I've been able to have some strained soup/ broth. But I am only able to take like 4 table spoons over an hour. How is it expected to get all protein in while trying to get water in as well through out the day?
- The bariatric advantage multi vitamins are terrible. I am not able to take them so I started taking 4 Flinstone vitamins a day. I know these are not good enough for a person who just had bariatric surgery. I am taking my gallstones pills, calcium, iron, and b-12 with no problem. Are there any other recommendations for Bariatric Multivitamins? Smaller or better tasting?
Any input is appreciated. I feel that protein and supplements are very important with the new change to my body.