Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

General Weight Loss Surgery Discussions

Talk about anything related to weight loss surgery, such as choosing a surgery and surgeon, preparing for surgery, pre-surgery and post-surgery diets, weight loss, exercise and mental challenges. Exchange recipes, find weight loss surgery buddies, get exercise advice, ask about cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and share your weight loss surgery story!

6,626 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 21 replies
  1. Ketosis

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 55 replies
  2. Tea Drinkers

• 34 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 3 replies
  3. Question?

• 10 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 62 replies
  4. PG County MD

• 21 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Featured Surgeons

1. Masoud Rezvani

Woodbridge, Virginia 22191

2. Lisa Medvetz

Downingtown, Pennsylvania 19335
      800-282-0066

• Recent Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Little Kansas Kitty

I broke my stall this week! Yay!  Also, I started Mederma for scar therapy.  Here's my most recent uploaded video on YouTube:  
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbuuDYlSs34YW3hukTKxlrA?view_as=subscriber
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Tealael

NSV: needed a shirt pronto someone was at the door or something and I grabbed a camisole, when I checked later it belongs to my 13yr old (and she  is not husky sized lol) score !
      · 3 replies
      1. Orchids&Dragons

Wow!

2. Apple203

I needed a raincoat yesterday and my husband grabbed one of my son's old ones. Score.............

3. Tealael

Crazy right!

• allwet

Milestone date for me on this journey. I now weigh the same as the day i got out of boot camp in 1984 and is the least i have ever weighed as an adult.

· 2 replies
      1. Orchids&Dragons

Wow, congrats!!!

2. proudgrammy

great- you will continue to go downward-congrats

• Mattymatt

Getting back to work has been really good for me! I am so busy I hardly have time to think about food or eat much and the scale and pants really show. I am either going to need a smaller belt or new jeans. A new belt is cheaper so I'll try this first. My tee shirts hang on me now.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Izzy Bizzy

Im 4 weeks out now and i still get dizzy a lot, i will be doing the most minimalistic things and suddenly have this rush come over me where i feel week and dizzy. Usually not while I'm working out tho. It will happen on the way home from the gym, or in the shower after the gym. It kind of is just annoying at this point... but I'm down 38 pounds from the hospital and i continue to lose weight every day, weather it be .1 pound or 5 pounds in a day progress is progress. It has also been tough because it is summer and it is the summer before my senior year, i want to be out with my friends and go to parties that they are having but for the first two weeks i was kept at my parents side and they only let me go to a birthday party last week for the first time, i feel like i haven't seen my friends as much as I'm used to in the summer, and it kinda sucks, but at the end of the day it was my choice and i hope i made the right one. Im type excited to go back to band camp physically ready, and mentally motivated to push my self more than before. Im excited to do the 3 laps around the band field and not be 5 minutes behind everyone else. I am excited to lose more weight before band starts and i can wear my new boujee workout gear. I am excited to see if anybody notices my weight loss and if it affects my social life once school starts. 
      · 1 reply
      1. Sosewsue61

Drink a protein drink right after your workout, or get more fluids - dizziness can be from dehydration. Push liquids at all times. Good luck.

• Trending Topics

• Magazine Articles

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs