Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pjtp...again!

Hi everyone how are y'all?

Tap hope your fill helps you.

I am back on line YEAY! My DSIL hooked up my puter to WIFI.

So I can update everyone.

I greatly appreciate all the cards. They lift me up a whole lot.

I love my LB family.

Take care and have a blessed evening.:)

Good morning everyone. I pray all is well.

Kat enjoy your trip and be safe. I agree with Michelle about down time and working around the place. This will give you the chance to figure out about the job sisuation also.

Thanks Michelle. I figure I should have some sort of immunity built up against the chickenpox after all these years and children I have been around when they had them. I'm a tough ole buzzard!:w00t: This face is what I think about all the crap satan is heaping on me.

I am hoping thinds go better today.

Have a blessed day everyone.:redface:

Yea, satan is a rotten one. He loves to make a mess of things.

So, did everything go well at your appt today? I'm assuming yes b/c you didn't post w/a gripe! LOL!

Heart - glad to hear you are feeling better (who cares whether it is drug effects or mind processes).

Headed out for a fill today - 2+ hour drive there, and anothe back - lots of time to sing at the top of my lungs with no one saying 'shh'! :cursing::w00t:I'm hoping this fill helps me control the ravenous beast - 'cause it is working with me doing it alone! :unsure:

I'll check in later this evening....

Hope you trip went well and the fill works for you! Update when you can. I have to drive an hour each way!

I am back on line YEAY! My DSIL hooked up my puter to WIFI.

So I can update everyone.

WhooHoo!! You've been missed, Paula! It'll be nice to have you posting more often!!

~~~~~

Well, hell. Woke up this AM to find my cold dropping in to my chest. It's trying to become Bronchitis. I'm taking stuff to attempt to keep that from happening. We'll see. I get it very easily. Just hoping I caught it soon enough!

We did go woodcutting today. Filled the truck up and got nearly 1/2 a cord! Getting us closer to having enough for the winter. We'll go again on Monday. A storm is supposedly coming in around Tuesday so we need to get another load before that happens in case the rain is enough to ruin the road we use to get in to the forest.

Nothing on the agenda for tomorrow. We need to unload the truck and get the wood stacked in the shed. We'll see how I feel as to how useful I am. Otherwise, I'm crashing on the couch with my pillow and blanket in my jammies! Oh and my hot tea and/or orange juice! :)

Night y'all!

Thanks Michelle. It is good to be back.

I pray you get feeling better soon and it doesn't turn into bronchitis. Does Mucinex help you any? If you can rest for the weekend then do it!

Yes my treatment went a lot better yesterday. I am o.d.ing on Zyrtec though. After my I.V. treatment they gave me a shot and told me it would make my bones ache very badly. The nurse told me to take Zyrtec 2x a day for 5 days. Well my DSIL went to the store and got me some. I took one last night and then this morning. After taking it this A.M. i thought how few tablets there was in the pk. Then I noticed it is the 24 hr. ones! LOL

I aint dead yet!

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. We have family comming in from Kansas and Ohio. Wer'e praying that my DBIL will be out of the nursing home by then.

I will check back later. Have a great day resting.:)

Thanks Michelle. It is good to be back.

I pray you get feeling better soon and it doesn't turn into bronchitis. Does Mucinex help you any? If you can rest for the weekend then do it!

Yes my treatment went a lot better yesterday. I am o.d.ing on Zyrtec though. After my I.V. treatment they gave me a shot and told me it would make my bones ache very badly. The nurse told me to take Zyrtec 2x a day for 5 days. Well my DSIL went to the store and got me some. I took one last night and then this morning. After taking it this A.M. i thought how few tablets there was in the pk. Then I noticed it is the 24 hr. ones! LOL

I aint dead yet!

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. We have family comming in from Kansas and Ohio. Wer'e praying that my DBIL will be out of the nursing home by then.

I will check back later. Have a great day resting.:w00t:

Well, Paula, it's just wonderful to see you posting everyday! I just love it!

And it's bronchitis! Darn it! Mucinex was always my go-to before surgery. It works wonderfully but I can't take pills anymore. Even the small ones try to get stuck. They make a children's liquid but I was too sick to figure out the dose for adults so I just bought the Alka-Seltzer stuff. Only problem is I've got to let the bubbles mostly go away before taking it or it hurts!

SO glad to hear your treatment yesterday was much better! They'd better have it figured out now after that first one! :wink2:

That's kinda funny about the Zurtec! Ummm, might want to read the directions first next time! LOL!!

Thanksgiving sounds like it's going to be good. Prayers that your DBIL is home and that you are feeling good!

Better get to bed. I'm tired. "See" you tomorrow!

Good morning all and Blessings.

Michelle I pray your feeling better today. Do you have any antibiotics that you can take? Or do you need to the Dr.?

Try to rest today and don't worry about the wood. I know you need it, but you need to be healthy.

Take care and will check back later.

Good morning all and Blessings.

Michelle I pray your feeling better today. Do you have any antibiotics that you can take? Or do you need to the Dr.?

Try to rest today and don't worry about the wood. I know you need it, but you need to be healthy.

Take care and will check back later.

Thanks, Paula. I am feeling a smidge better. Doesn't feel like I have an elephant on my chest anymore. I'm still congested but things are moving. Yuck!

I don't need antibiotics yet. They won't do anything for this. If I get worse or it goes too long, I'll go see my PCP this week. I have a fill appt and an ultrasound on Thursday so I need to be on my feet so I can drive down there and back. Otherwise I'll reschedule.

I am resting in a Blessedly quiet house right now! DH took DD to church and they aren't back yet. I haven't turned the TV on yet, tho I do want to watch the football games. I like the quiet better. It's rare for me!

Finally took a shower this AM. Yuck! Not the shower but me before the shower! LOL!

Not too worried about the wood, it's just the focus this time of year. After this last load we're actually in a pretty good place. Can always use more tho. Especially if it's a cold winter. We do have the furnace if we need it but it costs more than the wood!

I am thinking of cutting ALL of my hair off! VERY SHORT! Like barely get fingers thru it short! It's about the middle of my back now. I grew it out b/c I like long hair and wanted to be able to do stuff with it but every time I put it up, I get a Migraine. It's too heavy. Even putting it into a low ponytail or braid or putting just the sides back in to a clip causes a migraine after a time. I'll donate the hair to Locks of Love. I did that last time I cut it off. I figure I don't want it and some one else needs it so have at it! It's a lot healthier this time too.

Well, I'm off to go look around on the web for short styles and see what I can come up with. I'll let you know if I actually go for it or not!

Have a Blessed day!

Trying to PJTP again...

Created this gorgeous multi-post yesterday - lots of stuff, photos, etc. LBT ate it...so frustrating!

So here's the Reader's Digest condensed version!

Halloween pics of me, DH and DD posted in an album on my profile - labeled, funny enough, Halloween 2009. Go take a look! :w00t:

Couldn't get them to attach here...dunno why...

Holding steady with my weight - feeling pretty good, though the colder weather has these middle-aged bones hurting just a little. No complaints, though...at least they still work pretty well.

Ran 3 miles this morning in honor of World Run Day - it's a multi-state, multi-country event designed to encourage everyone to get out and run...I know I didn't think it was important 6 months ago, but now I couldn't be without it.

I was "off" for about a week while DD was house sitting for a friend - had to take the DDog for his walk every morning and he doesn't like to run. I thought I'd have a tougher time of it today, and while I was a bit winded, I was actually FASTER than a week ago! :wink2::w00t::unsure:

I finished what I call my "long course" before the time ran out on my C25K final workout day. That's the one I repeat on the weekends when I have more time. I think the weather will force me inside shortly - those 35 degree days are tough to run in...the cold air makes my chest hurt!

It's bad enough I've lost my protective blanket of fat (and I don't want it back, either!) but I seem to be cold no matter what I wear. Only with triple layers or physical activity do I actually feel warm. Drives my DH crazy - I keep talking about putting a heater in our bedroom because our old house doesn't have a radiator in the room. We have two fireplaces, but haven't activated either one because they need chimney work prior to doing that.

One is in what will be the master bath, the other is going to be our sitting room. Lots of work to do before we get to that stage though...

Okay, I've talked enough...heading up to bed shortly - gotta get my beauty sleep! LOL

Heartfire, G4E, Tippity-Tap, Crzytchr, Plain and Kat - I :crying: ya all, and will check in more regularly, I promise! Busy times at work and at home have kept me away, but I'm back again...:crying:

Trying to PJTP again...

Created this gorgeous multi-post yesterday - lots of stuff, photos, etc. LBT ate it...so frustrating!

That happened to me too! Then the site wouldn't load! UGH!

Halloween pics of me, DH and DD posted in an album on my profile - labeled, funny enough, Halloween 2009. Go take a look! :smile2:

I'll have to go check them out.

Couldn't get them to attach here...dunno why...

Holding steady with my weight - feeling pretty good, though the colder weather has these middle-aged bones hurting just a little. No complaints, though...at least they still work pretty well.

Rather bones hurt b/c of cold than bones hurt b/c of excess fat! It's all good w/out the fat! LOL!

Ran 3 miles this morning in honor of World Run Day - it's a multi-state, multi-country event designed to encourage everyone to get out and run...I know I didn't think it was important 6 months ago, but now I couldn't be without it.

WOW! You're my hero! Seriously! That is so cool! WTG!!

I was "off" for about a week while DD was house sitting for a friend - had to take the DDog for his walk every morning and he doesn't like to run. I thought I'd have a tougher time of it today, and while I was a bit winded, I was actually FASTER than a week ago! :):w00t::w00t:

Hey! Whatever works, right?

I finished what I call my "long course" before the time ran out on my C25K final workout day. That's the one I repeat on the weekends when I have more time. I think the weather will force me inside shortly - those 35 degree days are tough to run in...the cold air makes my chest hurt!

Oh geez! That's too cold to run in!!

It's bad enough I've lost my protective blanket of fat (and I don't want it back, either!) but I seem to be cold no matter what I wear. Only with triple layers or physical activity do I actually feel warm. Drives my DH crazy - I keep talking about putting a heater in our bedroom because our old house doesn't have a radiator in the room. We have two fireplaces, but haven't activated either one because they need chimney work prior to doing that.

Get a dual zone electric mattress pad. You can turn on your side and as high as you want it and DH can leave his off or on low. Better than a blanket that's on top and moves around!

One is in what will be the master bath, the other is going to be our sitting room. Lots of work to do before we get to that stage though...

But it's going to be wonderful when it's all done! Your patience and hard work will pay off!

Okay, I've talked enough...heading up to bed shortly - gotta get my beauty sleep! LOL

Heartfire, G4E, Tippity-Tap, Crzytchr, Plain and Kat - I :wub: ya all, and will check in more regularly, I promise! Busy times at work and at home have kept me away, but I'm back again...:wub:

You'd better keep in touch! LOL!! Missed ya!

Okay everyone. I'm going to cut my hair off for sure. I found a lot of really cute styles on the web. I've made a call to my stylist and left a message for him when he gets in on Tuesday. Doubt he'll be able to get me in this week but you never know. I'll print out the pics and take them with me to give him an idea of what I'm talking about and then he'll cut it to suit me. I am going VERY short! I'm excited and can't wait! And now that I've decided to do it, I want it done NOW! LOL!!

Have a great night and a fabulous Monday!

Good morning all. Hope your having a blessed day so far. I know I am!

Thanks, Paula. I am feeling a smidge better. Doesn't feel like I have an elephant on my chest anymore. I'm still congested but things are moving. Yuck!

I am so glad your starting to feel better. That is nasty when it starts to move but a relief at the same time.

I am resting in a Blessedly quiet house right now! DH took DD to church and they aren't back yet. I haven't turned the TV on yet, tho I do want to watch the football games. I like the quiet better. It's rare for me!

Good you deserve it.

Finally took a shower this AM. Yuck! Not the shower but me before the shower! LOL!

:wub:

Not too worried about the wood, it's just the focus this time of year. After this last load we're actually in a pretty good place. Can always use more tho. Especially if it's a cold winter. We do have the furnace if we need it but it costs more than the wood!

I understand. I grew up on a farm and we had a ginormous wood cook stove that we cooked and heated with during the winters. I miss that stove. We made the best foods on it!

I am thinking of cutting ALL of my hair off! VERY SHORT! Like barely get fingers thru it short! It's about the middle of my back now. I grew it out b/c I like long hair and wanted to be able to do stuff with it but every time I put it up, I get a Migraine. It's too heavy. Even putting it into a low ponytail or braid or putting just the sides back in to a clip causes a migraine after a time. I'll donate the hair to Locks of Love. I did that last time I cut it off. I figure I don't want it and some one else needs it so have at it! It's a lot healthier this time too.

Sorry it causes you Migraines. But Thank You for donating it when you get it cut. Maybe we can see some picks of it. Even if it isn't on you, just the style if you don't want your face plastered on here.

Trying to PJTP again...

Halloween pics of me, DH and DD posted in an album on my profile - labeled, funny enough, Halloween 2009. Go take a look! :smile2:

Yes I will check it out. I can't wait to dress up fun for Halloween.

Holding steady with my weight

It's good your steady.

I admire you for that. I hate running with a passion. I don't like walking unless I am near the Water or with someone. I am using my equipment some again. I just take it easy because of my back.It still isn't completly healed yet.

I was "off" for about a week while DD was house sitting for a friend - had to take the DDog for his walk every morning and he doesn't like to run. I thought I'd have a tougher time of it today, and while I was a bit winded, I was actually FASTER than a week ago! :w00t::w00t::wub:

WHOOOHOOOO way to go girl!

Yep, After I lost my 80 lbs I freeze, but now with the chemo, my word I am cold and it is in the 60's, mid 60's! I used to freeze people out, now I roast them!:)

From what you have shown us of your home and the work you have done so far, it will be absolutely gorges!

Heartfire, G4E, Tippity-Tap, Crzytchr, Plain and Kat - I :wub: ya all, and will check in more regularly, I promise! Busy times at work and at home have kept me away, but I'm back again...:wub:

We will be watching for you!:wub:

Morning everyone! It is a glorious sunny snow free Monday - YAHOO!!!!!!

It was a wonderful weekend too - and although I got lots done on Saturday, yesterday was a bit of a bust. And now of course Im regreting wasting that day! But Saturday, I was up early, and spent most of the day in one room cleaning....I washed walls, did touch up painting covering the nicks and marks of time, washed windows, took down the drapes and cleaned them, took out the area rug and beat it outside (so much better than vacuuming), scrubbed the floor, cleaned the light fixtures including the bulbs, waxed the furniture, repotted a few plants, and then put everything back again. AHHHH lovely! Then after a lovely dinner, vegged in front of the TV watching 2 movies: Julia and Julie, and The Maiden Heist...2.5s both of them.

Yesterday - blob. I was a blob. bottles a couple of batches of wine, read a bit, did the sunday crossword, and blobbed.

Now to catch up on the news......

So, now to catch

Tap hope your fill helps you.

I am back on line YEAY! My DSIL hooked up my puter to WIFI. So I can update everyone.

Hi G4E...Tap waves wildly!! Glad to have you back and posting.

My fill - I received 0.1 cc and am feeling good. Although I may have wanted a little more, the doc is clamping down on the amount of fill clients get, and requests that you live with the bit you get for a minimum of 1 week before getting more. having been too full, Im happy to take it slow, and so far this is doing it for me. The clinic announced they are going to start running a plastic surgery clinic for TTs only...Im thinking of it! The advantage will be the surgeries will run the same days as the LB surgery so that the LB surgeon can do the port replacement/adjustments etc at the same time rather than having patients come in after to get it done. As I'm self pay it will take a while to save the money so I guess a year from now.

We did go woodcutting today. Filled the truck up and got nearly 1/2 a cord! Getting us closer to having enough for the winter. We'll go again on Monday. A storm is supposedly coming in around Tuesday so we need to get another load before that happens in case the rain is enough to ruin the road we use to get in to the forest.

Hey Heart! Bringing in the wood was a nice part of the fall rituals when I had a cabin - I miss those things. 1/2 cord is one good haul; hope you get out again this week.

Yes my treatment went a lot better yesterday. I am o.d.ing on Zyrtec though. After my I.V. treatment they gave me a shot and told me it would make my bones ache very badly. The nurse told me to take Zyrtec 2x a day for 5 days. Well my DSIL went to the store and got me some. I took one last night and then this morning. After taking it this A.M. i thought how few tablets there was in the pk. Then I noticed it is the 24 hr. ones!

WOW G4E you gotta watch out for yourself...glad to hear things went better at this treatment. I hope they continue that way! I hope with the family coming for Thanksgiving that they will do all the prep and stuff, and you can just focus on you and keeping healthy!

And it's bronchitis! Darn it!

Better get to bed. I'm tired. "See" you tomorrow!

Oh no, bronchitis? Oh dear. Hope you are feeling better.

Doesn't feel like I have an elephant on my chest anymore. I'm still congested but things are moving. Yuck!

After this last load we're actually in a pretty good place. Can always use more tho. Especially if it's a cold winter. We do have the furnace if we need it but it costs more than the wood!

I am thinking of cutting ALL of my hair off! VERY SHORT! Like barely get fingers thru it short! It's about the middle of my back now. I grew it out b/c I like long hair and wanted to be able to do stuff with it but every time I put it up, I get a Migraine. It's too heavy.I'll donate the hair to Locks of Love. I did that last time I cut it off. I figure I don't want it and some one else needs it so have at it! It's a lot healthier this time too.

Nothing like a wood fire - I much prefer it but alas living in the city it is forbidden...rats!

How long did it take to grow your hair out? I remember the 'hair headaches'...as I child/teen I could sit on my hair as it was so long. Then it went short and I never went back. Even shoulder length bothers me! How nice to donate it...

Must check these out.

World run Day? Couldn't be without it? This does not compute. nope. it does not.

I was "off" for about a week while DD was house sitting for a friend - had to take the DDog for his walk every morning and he doesn't like to run. I thought I'd have a tougher time of it today, and while I was a bit winded, I was actually FASTER than a week ago! :):w00t::w00t:

YAY Ebony! Running faster. That's wonderful. Not comprehensible but wonderful!

Okay everyone. I'm going to cut my hair off for sure. I found a lot of really cute styles on the web. I am going VERY short! I'm excited and can't wait! And now that I've decided to do it, I want it done NOW! LOL!!

What's the style like?

Thank You for donating it when you get it cut. Maybe we can see some picks of it. Even if it isn't on you, just the style if you don't want your face plastered on here.

We will be watching for you!:wub:

What she said!!

WHEW - I'm caught up...I think.

Oh good!

I am so glad your starting to feel better. That is nasty when it starts to move but a relief at the same time.

I spoke too soon. I feel like crap today!

I understand. I grew up on a farm and we had a ginormous wood cook stove that we cooked and heated with during the winters. I miss that stove. We made the best foods on it!

I would love to have one of those old cookstoves! Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era!

Sorry it causes you Migraines. But Thank You for donating it when you get it cut. Maybe we can see some picks of it. Even if it isn't on you, just the style if you don't want your face plastered on here.

Yep, it sucks. I try to donate what I can, where I can and when I can. I donated my ponytail a few years ago when I cut it off the last time. It's longer than that now.

We will be watching for you!:)

My appt. is 1PM west coast time TOMORROW!!!!. I'm going to have DH take before and after pics tomorrow!

Morning everyone! It is a glorious sunny snow free Monday - YAHOO!!!!!!

WhooHoo! Happy for you!

It was a wonderful weekend too - and although I got lots done on Saturday, yesterday was a bit of a bust. And now of course Im regreting wasting that day! But Saturday, I was up early, and spent most of the day in one room cleaning....I washed walls, did touch up painting covering the nicks and marks of time, washed windows, took down the drapes and cleaned them, took out the area rug and beat it outside (so much better than vacuuming), scrubbed the floor, cleaned the light fixtures including the bulbs, waxed the furniture, repotted a few plants, and then put everything back again. AHHHH lovely! Then after a lovely dinner, vegged in front of the TV watching 2 movies: Julia and Julie, and The Maiden Heist...2.5s both of them.

Sheesh!

Yesterday - blob. I was a blob. bottles a couple of batches of wine, read a bit, did the sunday crossword, and blobbed.

After Saturday I'd say blob all you want on Sunday! And you STILL bottled wine! What a woman!!!

Now to catch up on the news......

So, now to catch

Hi G4E...Tap waves wildly!! Glad to have you back and posting.

My fill - I received 0.1 cc and am feeling good. Although I may have wanted a little more, the doc is clamping down on the amount of fill clients get, and requests that you live with the bit you get for a minimum of 1 week before getting more. having been too full, Im happy to take it slow, and so far this is doing it for me. The clinic announced they are going to start running a plastic surgery clinic for TTs only...Im thinking of it! The advantage will be the surgeries will run the same days as the LB surgery so that the LB surgeon can do the port replacement/adjustments etc at the same time rather than having patients come in after to get it done. As I'm self pay it will take a while to save the money so I guess a year from now.

Fill sounds like it was a good one. Glad it's working for you! Nice about the TTs being in the same facility. Just make sure it's a good surgeon!

Hey Heart! Bringing in the wood was a nice part of the fall rituals when I had a cabin - I miss those things. 1/2 cord is one good haul; hope you get out again this week.

Yea, I actually kind of enjoy going out. We're in the forest, which I love, all together, which I love AND we're being productive, which I love! LOL!!

A guy that works at another fire station, locally and goes to our church, caught DH yesterday at church and said he's got a cord of seasoned oak out at his place if we want it. All DH has to do is buck it up and load it and he'll help! So, umm, yea! We want it!! DH is going to try to make a couple of trips out there this week. We've got stake-sides on his truck and it's a 3/4 ton so 2 loads should do it, depending on how much is actually out there. I'll stay home for this one. He's got help and with our friend there, I don't have to worry about him getting hurt w/no one around to help him.

WOW G4E you gotta watch out for yourself...glad to hear things went better at this treatment. I hope they continue that way! I hope with the family coming for Thanksgiving that they will do all the prep and stuff, and you can just focus on you and keeping healthy!

Agreed!

Oh no, bronchitis? Oh dear. Hope you are feeling better.

Not yet. It sucks! Thanks tho!

Nothing like a wood fire - I much prefer it but alas living in the city it is forbidden...rats!

Wood heat is the only way to go! They're banning it most days in the city near here too. We're up high enough that they haven't banned it yet for us. Waiting for that one! :)

How long did it take to grow your hair out? I remember the 'hair headaches'...as I child/teen I could sit on my hair as it was so long. Then it went short and I never went back. Even shoulder length bothers me! How nice to donate it...

It's straight down to the lower middle of my back and I've been growing it out for about 2 years now. I have always wanted to have hair down to my butt. Alas it's not to be. Head can't handle it anymore. And when I can't put it up it gets in my way. It gets under my arms or I get tangled up in it or stuck if I try to turn over in bed. I actually have to sort of wake up in order to move. I can't bind it or I wake up w/a migraine. It's sad but it's time so I'm going WAY drastic!

YAY Ebony! Running faster. That's wonderful. Not comprehensible but wonderful!

I agree! LOL!!

What's the style like?

Not sure yet. I just know I want it very short, cute and funky but not way out there. That is just not me. I've got several ideas and my stylist will figure out how to work it best for me. He's pretty good at that.

What she said!!

WHEW - I'm caught up...I think.

Looks like it! :tongue2:

Here are a couple of links to some pics I saw. I don't know what the final "do" will look like but it's definitely going to be short!

boyish short crop with soft feminine fringe

Music Celebrity Pink Short Tapered Hair Style

Celebrity Sharon Stone Short Layered Hair Style

Very Short Hairstyles Photos, Pictures, and Images.

Those are my favorites. I have no idea if my hair will even DO any of that. Or how much time they'll take. I'd like to be able to just wash and go most of the time but maybe put product in it once in awhile. I don't want to have to work too hard at it. I'm no good with that stuff.

We'll see tomorrow how it all turns out!

Bye for now!

Oh good!

My appt. is 1PM west coast time TOMORROW!!!!. I'm going to have DH take before and after pics tomorrow!

Looks like it! :)

Here are a couple of links to some pics I saw. I don't know what the final "do" will look like but it's definitely going to be short!

boyish short crop with soft feminine fringe

Music Celebrity Pink Short Tapered hair Style

Celebrity Sharon Stone Short Layered hair Style

Very Short Hairstyles Photos, Pictures, and Images.

Those are my favorites. I have no idea if my hair will even DO any of that. Or how much time they'll take. I'd like to be able to just wash and go most of the time but maybe put product in it once in awhile. I don't want to have to work too hard at it. I'm no good with that stuff.

We'll see tomorrow how it all turns out!

Bye for now!

Michelle, good luck with the haircut and post pics if you feel comfortable. I would really like to see it, because the styles you have picked are great. I have never had short hair...EVER. My hair is thick and wavy, so I couldn't sport a cute hair style like those. I just wash mine and let it dry. That is why it looks like it does.:tongue2:

Short hair suits you really well. I love it!

Random drive-by post....What do you call a 'Charlie Horse' that happens on the front of your let? Why does one get them? and most important - how the hell do I get the muscle to relax....Ithe freakin spasm woke me up, I can barely walk and it HURTS!!:tongue_smilie::crying:

Tap hobbles back to bed.....

Maybe regional differences in cramp names, lol! When my quads cramped, I called that a "charlie horse". Opposite them are the hamstring cramps, or a "hammie". Anything below the knee was just referred to as generic "calf cramp". What we always referred to as "shin splints" were the sharp pains opposite the calf (on the front side of the legs) that appeared after repetitive motions (like running).

Oh and it's magnesium for cramps! I really should just keep my mouth shut unless/until I know FOR SURE! LOL!!

No, potassium can cause cause cramps too. In fact all the electrolytes can cause cramps (whether the levels be too high or too low).

So bottom line is I am leaving tomorrow to go to TX. I will not have internet access! Yikes!!!!

Hey, don't slander the lone star state! We do have internet capabilities in Texas!! LMAO!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Looks great!