Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So Sick and Tired of This Battle

PLEASE DO NOT BASH ANYTHING THAT I HAVE SAID TO YOU, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE FIND A NICER WAY TO PUT IT.

No, I agree with you and I appreciate your suggestions and understanding rather than telling me what to do

Jodie, There is no cure for chronic fatigue syndrome. I have had it for 6 yrs and even the National Institute of Health flew me out for 11 days to study me last yr There guess is reduced blood volume which I have and only 5 hosptials in the country can do the test but not all CFS have it but most do. I do. Having CFS I know you know there is no cure and exercise makes you worse! I am at the 37 BMI because of CFS not the other way around! I was very fit and exercise was my hobby.

Rene

DOes mobic work for you? It did absolutely nothing for me. The cyclobenzo thing is flexeril I think . I have that it works and tramadol. The wellbutrin and phentermine are the ones working against your kidneys. I was taking them too had to stop because I went from regular kidney function to once a day but when I stopped them both I went back to normal in about a week. Prozac is good not only for depression but for pain management and in some cases it acts as an appetite suppresant. Ask your doc to switch u up and see. Take it from me I should go into pharmacy profession as many pills as I had to take with the lupus and other stuff lol. Peace!

Off The Subject, Bit I Realized That Your B-day Is One Day Before Mine. Except Mine's In 1978. :)

Hey, that is my Mom's B-Day. My ex's is the 29th and my best friend's baby is due around my b-day too. This is cool

DOes mobic work for you? It did absolutely nothing for me. The cyclobenzo thing is flexeril I think . I have that it works and tramadol. The wellbutrin and phentermine are the ones working against your kidneys. I was taking them too had to stop because I went from regular kidney function to once a day but when I stopped them both I went back to normal in about a week. Prozac is good not only for depression but for pain management and in some cases it acts as an appetite suppresant. Ask your doc to switch u up and see. Take it from me I should go into pharmacy profession as many pills as I had to take with the lupus and other stuff lol. Peace!

I have never had an anti-inflamatory that worked. I was on Vioxx for over a year, then it started giving off really bad side effects like vomitting and weakness. The Cyclobenzaprine is awesome and so is the Hydrocodone. The Welbutrin is great for me though because I can take low doses instead large ones, but I will ask Wednesday about it, and I have to have the Phentermine because it keeps me focused on what I am doing (everyone is pretty sure that I have ADHD) and it works great as an appetite suppressent, I just dont want to have to spend the rest of my life on a diet pill. I cant get rid of an Urinary Tract infection right now, I have had it for almost 4 months and the antibiotics did not work. Oh yeah I tried Zoloft, but it worked against the orthoevra and caused me to have a cycle for about 2 1/2 months. As soon as I took of the patch, it quit. Strange huh?

I hear ya with the VIOXX. I had a bad reaction to it the very first week. I told my doc that something was wrong with it he said it just needed to get into my system. Fast foward 2 years and it is off the market. The fda has banned it. Go figure! LOL

It was one of the worst feelings in the entire world. It is going to do me so much good to just get out of this town.

Also, everything that is wrong in my life is contributed by my weight. .

No way. I'd say at least 1/2 of your problems are due to your negative attitude. This is just a cop-out. Life does not automatically get better because you lose weight. Trust me. Many of us have lost weight and we still have to deal with bad relationships, depression, stressful jobs, feeling out of control, not making friends easily, etc.

"No way. I'd say at least 1/2 of your problems are due to your negative attitude. This is just a cop-out. Life does not automatically get better because you lose weight. Trust me. Many of us have lost weight and we still have to deal with bad relationships, depression, stressful jobs, feeling out of control, not making friends easily, etc."

I know that, but I wouldnt have a negative attitude if I wasnt fat, therefore the fat causes the negative attitude and the negative attitude will then cause bad things to happen if your theory is correct. And plus my point is that naturally thin, normal people, dont have the problems that overweight ppl do, I am not saying that when I am skinny I will fit in here better, but rather somewhere that no one knows how big I once was.

Dear Jodi,

I can't tell you how I feel for you. I was also molested. It happened when I was very young. I grew up with terrible depression, anxiety, anger and a binge eating disorder which I later found out is quite common in victims of molestation. Later in life I was getting talk and drug therapy, but it was useless. Finally a doctor told me about EMDR therapy for post traumatic stress syndrom victims. It was painful (emotionally) to go through but it helped a lot with the anxiety and anger. I'm still extremely overweight (270) and am waiting for insurance also. My knees are shot and I cannot walk without a cane but I can exercise in Water and it really feels great.

I didn't write to give you advice, just to say I have a general idea of where you're coming from. When I was 19 I was going to this shrink (male) who asked me if I had thoughts of suicide. I told him I didn't think I would actually kill myself but often wished I just wouldn't wake up. He looked at me and said "Just teenage meladrama, huh". So I told him yeah, that's all it is, walked out and never went back. A rotten shrink can really do a number on you. Anyway, now I'm just doing stream of conscience stuff. I'll sign off now. Don't give up.

Leah

When you stand before God he will look at the inside of you not the out. We are what we feel. If you focus on the futher and not on today or yesterday things seem to work out. I beleave in the power of the Lord. Asking for strenght only works if you except it. Now lets focus on what you will soon feel. And drive that force forward ever moment of your life.