Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are there protein pills?!

I can't stand it anymore! *A little dramatic huh :eek:*

I have tried every Protein powder and Protein liquid that I can get my hands on and they're all NASTY-I am very sensitive to gross stuff lol I cant even take cough Syrup. and after surgery it was REALLY hard for me to take liquid lortab.

I started with Proteinex liquid...It really did make me vomit it has been the nastiest so far but I got it as a free sample.

I have tried to protein powders from Walmart and GNC I just cant get over the flavor and TODAY

I bought a protein liquid its 3tablespoons at a time and you get 18g protein...I just cant do it its nasty even though it has an orange flavor.....so tell me is there just a protein pill? Now powder, no mix no shot no liquid just a pill? Thanks bunches!

I believe there is a Protein pill, but you would have to take like 6-8 pills just to get enough Protein to get by. If taste is an issue for you, you are better off getting an unflavored protein that you can mix with your food. Heres a link check it out and you just might like it.

https://www.bariatricadvantage.com/catalog/itemHandler?id=1240

Take a look at that some people I know really like it since you can mix it with pretty much anything.

Maybe thats the prob I havent seen any unflavored powder anywhere. Thanks! I'll give it a try

Hi there,

Have you tried AmazeRX Protein shakes? They taste like thick milk shakes! They have only 4 flavors, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, and Mocha chocolate for the coffee drinker who loves the flavor or coffee. You can go online at www.AmazeRX.com and check it out. YOU won't be disappointed in the taste.

I also use the Protein bullets you get from GNC stores. It has 42grams...but I go halvers and use half in the morning and the other half in the afternoon...works great and have like 4 or 5 differnt fruit flavors. I add them to my Gatorade drinks and match the flavors! AWESOME. This will give you a 'kick' at first and last about 20 seconds but it's a good thing!!!

Hope this helps!

Jude =)

All I ever see at GNC is Protein Powder (vanilla and choc) like in the big huge tubs...Never seen the Protein bullets. Do the bullets have good flavor or do you mix them with something?

All I ever see at GNC is Protein powder (vanilla and choc) like in the big huge tubs...Never seen the Protein bullets. Do the bullets have good flavor or do you mix them with something?

Hi Sweetie,

It is NOT a powder. It's in a 5" colored tube. They have punch (pink tube), orange (orange tube), blue raspberry (blue tube) and grape (purple tube). It's like a real thick Jello liquid. Some people like to drink it "as is". It's too strong and powerful. It has 43g of Proteins too. So, what I do is mix HALF of the tube with either a Crystal Light drink or Gatorade, which ever my preference in what I want to drink at the moment AND I try to mix the same flavors together. Like Grape flavored protein bullet and grape flavored Gatorade. I do this one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Some have mix it with Water...I haven't tried that yet.

Hope this helps you!

Jude =)

I am trying to remember the original cost...somewhere around $3.49 each? I wait til they come on sale. I got 12 tubes for $26, include tax. They were for $2.09 each then.

Yeah, I knew the bullets werent powder I have done some search and it seems that most ppl on here like the flavor of the bullets over anything else. ITs just the GNC near my house is smaller than most and all they have is Protein powder. I'm gonna go by there tomorrow and see if theycan order me the bullets. Thanks bunches for the info. I count my daily intake of calories, fat and protein and my protein seems to lack some days so I just wanted something I could tolerate protein wise. and I will def give thebullets a try :D

I just found this...

Fresh Start Liquid Protein Energy Drink (soon to be 'The Protein Bullet') :: Most advanced high Protein Drink ever produced for the Lap Band, Bariatric, and Gastric Bypass lifestyle.

i found a way make the choc Unjury tatse good i add a sppon full of Peanut Butter skim milk bannanaand white choc sf Jello pudding, but in blnder and its goodmother wise id be sick,i hate muscle milk to sucks i hates eas to,the unjury choc mixed the way i said its really good,if not id be sick to of it just plain,hope that helps and the price is really good,and the people who shipped it are great