Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For the singles here... Just do this..

Lets just write how old we are, where we are living currently, like the city, and state, and then we can contact people privatly by messaging them if were interested. Cause with the people on here, its hard to tell who is single, who is not, and who is even interested in trying to date. Make sense...

So I will start..

I am 28, I am a mom of 2 kids, I just got banded on the 24th of this month, I am about 5'9, and I live in the Portland, Oregon area. Open to a long term relationship. Contact me via private message... :thumbup::wub::frown:

What only 2 replies? You people suck lol jk - Sarah 20 Australia um not banded but I've been supposedly approved for around the beginning of december mark and I'm the first at the hospital I go to to have it via the public system so yay me? I dunno lol

Isaac 22 from Sunshine Coast Australia. banded for a year. Am working night shift so I'm finding it extremely difficult to meet new people and especially someone who would be interested in me

Im 37 and in Las Vegas. Looking for someone who has gone through the process or going through it for mental support. I wish everyone the best of luck as we are all chosing this procedure for a healthier and more mobile us.

Here we go...wheeee

Jonathan. 46 years old. I live in Los Angeles and am single. I have a decent job in the IT field. Nothing great but it pays the bills.

I'm looking for a woman to date in a serious relationship.

:eek:

Hi

I'm 37 (soon to be 38) living in Melbourne. I am going to be banded on the 17th Nov (day before my birthday). I need to lose around 20kgs - really looking forward to the surgery being over...that's the scary part for me. It's times like this when it would be nice to have a partner to hold your hand.

Hello everyone. It is nice to see a few more older singles on this thread. I'm 45, female, living in Colorado. I'm anxiously awaiting a return call from the doctor's office regarding scheduling my surgery. All the tests, paperwork, insurance approval is complete. Wish me luck. I'm excited/anxious/nervous/exited again

Colleen:smile:

Yay for my first post here!

I'm 23, living in Wisconsin (Milwaukee area) and have lost a total of 100 lbs. thus far. I'm almost 2 years out of my banding and have been steadily losing still. I'd be happy to find someone who understands what its like to eat like a bird at every meal (haha)

Great idea! I'm 38 divorced and no kids. I do have two dogs to give me some responsibility! LOL I have a great job love my life but would like to find someone to share it with :)