Hello! Welcome to the Largest Bariatric Surgery Community Online!

Welcome to BariatricPal.com, the largest weight loss surgery social network in the world! Our goal is to provide a unique platform for patients and potential patients alike that enables you to make informed choices involving your surgery decisions as well as providing you the support you need to meet your goals. Sign up now to access exclusive member features!

Join our community. It's free!

Looking for Local Support-West Milford, NJ

Views
Started by Morkiecoco, Sep 04, 2008 7:10 AM
1 reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

Morkiecoco

Novice

• Surgery: LAP-BAND
Posted September 4, 2008 - 7:10 AM

Hi, I am new to the message board, and after 9 months of fighting with my insurance company, I finally got my approval letter. YAY!!!!

My date for the operation is 10/10/08, and before I know it, it will be here. I Live in West Milford, NJ, and I am having my Operation in Hackansack. It was the closest place to get it done with my insurance. My dr. does have support groups, however it is a hour drive for me. I was wondering if anyone lived close to me, or knows of a closer support group?

Thank you for any help.:thumbup:

NJChick

Under Construction

• Surgery: LAP-BAND
Posted September 6, 2008 - 12:05 PM

Hi and Welcome !!

Are you having Dr. Ballentyne do your op? if so, he is WONDERFUL and so is Hackensack... I went there as well.

I don't know what hospitals are closer to you but they should have some sort of support groups, just call around.

I went to one at hackensack and this woman TOTALLY hogged the session which was a total turn off to me so I never went back. I really should though.

GOOD LUCK !!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Featured Surgeons

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Trending Topics

Topics with No Reply