Hello! Welcome to the Largest Bariatric Surgery Community Online!

Welcome to BariatricPal.com, the largest weight loss surgery social network in the world! Our goal is to provide a unique platform for patients and potential patients alike that enables you to make informed choices involving your surgery decisions as well as providing you the support you need to meet your goals. Sign up now to access exclusive member features!

Join our community. It's free!

Central Illinois Peoria-Bloomington Area

Views
Started by Kristin1031, Feb 24, 2008 9:30 AM
112 replies to this topic
112 replies to this topic

Lillie52

Banded 5/21/08

• Surgery: LAP-BAND
Posted May 18, 2008 - 10:24 PM

I am in galesburg I go to peoria at least once a month it seems like. I was banded 12/19/07. I just turned 40 last wk so around the same age.
Oh and good luck Carol I sure you will do just fine.

Hi Karri
I'm in Galesburg, too. I'm having surgery this Wednesday. Good to hear you've done well. Maybe I'll see you at support group sometime. :wink_smile:

Midwest Carol

Posted May 22, 2008 - 7:52 AM

Becky - Kristi - Dawn

Are we on for Saturday?

Thor

Thor

Posted May 22, 2008 - 8:37 AM

I will be there at 11:30 and its Ruby Tuesdays, right off the interstate,not Apple Bees,, sorry I told you wrong, there is not apple bees........Love ya Carol! PS, unless know one is coming and then I will stay home...

Thor

Thor

Posted May 22, 2008 - 8:39 AM

Don't forget to wear YELLOW,that helps knowing that you are part of our "PARTY"

Midwest Carol

Posted May 23, 2008 - 7:59 AM

I will definitely meet you in Morton tomorrow. Hope some more bandsters can join us to share stories. Everyone is welcome!

Thor

Thor

Posted May 24, 2008 - 9:29 AM

Carol, I woke up this AM with worst Head ach, I feel it the weather, but I can hardly function, so I am not going to go today, want you to get this before you head out! If you have some others that have said they are coming good, but I didnt want you to travel that far and me not be there, and noone else show up, nLove ya, Becky:thumbdown:

Midwest Carol

Posted May 24, 2008 - 7:31 PM

I checked my messages about 8:00 this morning, then headed out about 9:30 so I didn't get your message. No one else showed up. I kept thinking that I went to the wrong place. I waited until noon, then ordered some cheese soup and had a couple of crackers. Since I was so close, I decided to go to the Riverboat and throw away some money.

On Monday I got my second fill and actually now know what "restriction" is. Hopefully I can begin to lose some weight.

dawnstunes

• My Blogs
Posted June 9, 2008 - 8:15 AM

Hi Guys,
Sorry I had every intention of coming to Morton but plans changed and I was in Bloomington when I should have been in Morton!! :tongue2: Just wondering how everyone was getting along. I had another fill on Thursday and I am now at 2.8CC. This feels like it's about right, although I have to remember not to take a large drink of water in the AM with my dry mouth. OUCH YIKES!! The morning starts out slow and then I am able to have a little more at lunch and then a small supper so that just might work. Girls, I am really struggling with that bad vein in my leg and am headed to the surgeon again on Friday to see about when we can do surgery. The whole superficial vein is just hardening and clotting here and there and it is inflammed and sore!! My mobility and lifestyle has taken a hit and I am more sedentary than I had been = less exercise= less wt. loss. The doctor seems to think that I am a good candidate for the laser method and so I will be more mobile after the procedure. Keep your fingers crossed........I just want it fixed so that I can ride my bike and get moving again. I have a few more pounds to get rid of to get to my mile marker and I want it gone. Let me know how you are all doing. Happy Summer!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      Jul 27
    BlissfullyBanded

Just put up new progress pictures on my blog! Link is in my profile :)

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      Jul 27
    noradelgado66

my surgery is tomorrow morning and of course i'm scared. And i'm sta...

Show comments (3)
View All Updates

Trending Topics